+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man city rarely sell out their home stadium

Man city rarely sell out their home stadium

Watch em on match of the day ....always loads of empty blue seats scattered around

I will be surprised if they sell their 3700 initial allocation , man united they most certainly are not

Re: Man city rarely sell out their home stadium

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Watch em on match of the day ....always loads of empty blue seats scattered around

I will be surprised if they sell their 3700 initial allocation , man united they most certainly are not
    They have taken 4,700 tickets,

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    They have taken 4,700 tickets,
    Have they sold them yet ?

I take my hat off if they have

Have they sold them yet ?

I take my hat off if they have
    Read they'd had 3000 odd so I'm assuming they sold those before getting the rest?

We were informed last night that they were offered 5175 tickets, as that is how the blocks worked out.

They would have had to PAY for all of these, even if they never sold them all.

They then took the next option, which was 4700, BUT they only have to pay for 4200, if unsold.

In all fairness, they haven’t got so many plastics following them.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Exactly, I think Man City fans are content to be surrounded by Mancunians at the Etihad rather than a transient League of Nations taking selfies.

Fair dos to Man City, running a tight ship to avoid splashing unnecessary cash!

Feedback

Bollocks

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Exactly, I think Man City fans are content to be surrounded by Mancunians at the Etihad rather than a transient League of Nations taking selfies.
    Have you ever been to the council house (other than to watch the blue brazil)?

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Bollocks
    You’re a charmer aren’t you. So you think that Man U have less plastics that Man C. If you do then you are a Cock Trumpet

You’re a charmer aren’t you. So you think that Man U have less plastics that Man C. If you do then you are a Cock Trumpet
    Not as an answer to this, but we did bump into 'Cheltenham and Gloucester Man City Supporters ' coach on the way to Our Bolton game.

I was trying to sell our spare Santa suits to them, but my attempts were thwarted a little bit by the chants of 'we've support our local team' and 'Plastic winkers' from the rest of our coach.

😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Not as an answer to this, but we did bump into 'Cheltenham and Gloucester Man City Supporters ' coach on the way to Our Bolton game.

I was trying to sell our spare Santa suits to them, but my attempts were thwarted a little bit by the chants of 'we've support our local team' and 'Plastic winkers' from the rest of our coach.

��
    Every club in the Prem has some form of plastic support but Man U and the scousers win hands down.

Bollocks
    You honestly reckon Man City have as many plastics as Man Utd..... ridiculous!!!!!

Feedback

You said they havent got so many following them. That is just not true. Man City have loads of plastics who've come out of the woodwork over the past few years.

Generally speaking City fans are now incorrigible. They forget just where they have come from.

A day at the Council House is nothing like a day at Maine Road.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You honestly reckon Man City have as many plastics as Man Utd..... ridiculous!!!!!
    That's not what Auntie Andy said. The claim was that Man City don't have too many plastics following them. Eastlands is permeated with ****ing loads of them.

That's not what Auntie Andy said. The claim was that Man City don't have too many plastics following them. Eastlands is permeated with ****ing loads of them.
    Don’t try and twist my words. I said they haven’t got as many plastics following them as Man U. I did not say they haven’t got any plastics. You argumentative old git

Feedback

Don’t try and twist my words. I said they haven’t got as many plastics following them as Man U. I did not say they haven’t got any plastics. You argumentative old git
    You didn't mention man Utd at all. However, if you're saying that is what you actually meant then yes I agree.

Every club in the Prem has some form of plastic support but Man U and the scousers win hands down.
    Its hardly they're fault. Armchair fans follow successful teams, in my lifetime that's Utd,Liverpool.
    They'd still have great crowds without the plastic fans.

Used to get 30k in division 3 didn't they...

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Used to get 30k in division 3 didn't they...
    25k as the average that year. Tickets were dirt cheap.

Yes, but they had come from the PL that's still a good crowd to pull in.

Our crowd would be halved if same happened.

Still impressive, cheap tickets or not

You said they havent got so many following them. That is just not true. Man City have loads of plastics who've come out of the woodwork over the past few years.

Generally speaking City fans are now incorrigible. They forget just where they have come from.

A day at the Council House is nothing like a day at Maine Road.

You’re an idiot