+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: INFO for Fans who have been moved from the FAMILY STAND

INFO for Fans who have been moved from the FAMILY STAND

As Man Citah have taken up a lesser amount of tickets, you may be able to transfer back to your original seats, if you were forced to move.

Just contact the ticket office

Man Citah, have taken 4700, instead of the 5175 they were offered (they have to pay for 4200)

Re: INFO for Fans who have been moved from the FAMILY STAND

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As Man Citah have taken up a lesser amount of tickets, you may be able to transfer back to your original seats, if you were forced to move.

Man Citah, have taken 4700, instead of the 5175 they were offered (they have to pay for 4200)
    500 getting in free😡😡😡😂😂😂

Cheers for this info. We’ve been moved to the front row of the upper Ninian and our tickets were £9 each so we will be enjoying the view from our temporary seats

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Am i being dense, why do they only have to pay for 4200 when they have been given 4700?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Cheers for this info. We’ve been moved to the front row of the upper Ninian and our tickets were £9 each so we will be enjoying the view from our temporary seats
    I'm the same as you, but how did you get them for £9 each? I bought one adult ticket (£15) and one junior ticket (£5).

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Am i being dense, why do they only have to pay for 4200 when they have been given 4700?
    Sale or return with a minimum limit of 4,200?

I'm a member and logged onto ticketing website this morning and there are no tickets showing in Zone 4 (£20). However there are tickets showing as £15 in the family stand. Do you have to take in a child to be able to buy a ticket in the family stand?

All sorted now logged back into ETicketing and got a ticket in the Canton Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Sale or return with a minimum limit of 4,200?
    Yes, I was being dense