+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massive queue down the ground

Re: Massive queue down the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I know, I can’t quite believe it! It’s almost as if there’s more interest in a home tie against Man City than a Tuesday night replay away at Mansfield.

By the way, tickets are only currently available to season ticket holders. So presumably those ST holders that are queuing are plastics now as well.
    Available for Membership card holders, too, as of this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Available for Membership card holders, too, as of this morning.
    What! FFS I didn’t know those bastards were allowed tickets aleady. Fair point then.

Club tweeted that the line was closed off at 5pm to allow all those waiting to get their tickets today. So don’t go down now

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Got there 9.45, got the tickets at ten past one, is no bugger in work today???����
    that’s ages you must have been frozen

Bloody hell. That's mad - and only 19k sold total, ( including away allocation of 4700)which means there's still another 14k to sell, so we are only half way through.

More chaos tomorrow and Sunday I guess

Your right Barry even the ST holders are plastics queuing to see a Premiership side or are they selling there spare to touts?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    that’s ages you must have been frozen
    Nah, we all joined hands & sang war time songs, very stoic 👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I know, I can’t quite believe it! It’s almost as if there’s more interest in a home tie against Man City than a Tuesday night replay away at Mansfield.

By the way, tickets are only currently available to season ticket holders. So presumably those ST holders that are queuing are plastics now as well.
    Don’t give me any of that well reasoned argument stuff Plastic Barry. You just didn’t fancy a scruffy trip up North on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Liege'93 View Post
    Don’t give me any of that well reasoned argument stuff Plastic Barry. You just didn’t fancy a scruffy trip up North on Tuesday
    My Mrs wouldn’t let me

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Bloody hell. That's mad - and only 19k sold total, ( including away allocation of 4700)which means there's still another 14k to sell, so we are only half way through.

More chaos tomorrow and Sunday I guess
    Doesn't look like that on the online site. It's only showing availability of 36 seats in the main bowl and about 200 tickets total in the whole stadium - including the Upper Ninian. Not everyone can have moved seats...

I wonder if there will be the old should have moved it to the Millennium Stadium whining in the Eggo if it does sell out. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere yet.