+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Rowett

Gary Rowett

Gets praise for doing what sounds liken to me Warnock does..with no praise from the opposition...

'Derby's rise under Rowett'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11212991

Re: Gary Rowett

The English press don't like us, and the English clubs really don't like us that's why we don't get praise

Couple that with their dislike of Warnock and I'm surprised we even get our results printed

Gary Rowett gets praise because he’s done a great job everywhere he’s been. He also does it with a likeable humility that makes it very difficult for opposition fans to dislike.

If Derby don’t get promoted (hopefully at the expense of us) then I hope the next time a PL club are looking for a manager they give Rowett a chance rather than the old boys club.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Gary Rowett gets praise because he’s done a great job everywhere he’s been. He also does it with a likeable humility that makes it very difficult for opposition fans to dislike.

If Derby don’t get promoted (hopefully at the expense of us) then I hope the next time a PL club are looking for a manager they give Rowett a chance rather than the old boys club.
    Wow.

Just Wow.

True colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Wow.

Just Wow.

True colours.
    I think he means we go up ahead of Derby

Wow.

Just Wow.

True colours.
    Let’s not spoil another football thread with your silly games Mark. It’s getting tedious now,

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I think he means we go up ahead of Derby
    He knows exactly what I mean.

He knows exactly what I mean.
    My apologies, I seem to have misread what you typed. It was not exactly clear, however.

My apologies, I seem to have misread what you typed. It was not exactly clear, however.
    Time for up to go in ignore again I think. You’re like a child with ADHD given too many skittles.

Wow.

Just Wow.

True colours.
    You have trouble reading obviously.

Keep your crappy attitude away from football threads please. Better still don't comment on anything related to me, as went over in your deleted thread.

If mods want to delete comments to to keep this on track that would be great.

Time for up to go in ignore again I think. You’re like a child with ADHD given too many skittles.
    I apologised!!!

But go ahead - better for all involved and take you alter ego Dembe with you too, if you don't mind.

Another thread in the sh*tter

When will it end.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Keep your crappy attitude away from football threads please. Better still don't comment on anything related to me, as went over in your deleted thread.

No, sonny. I misinterpreted an easily misinterpreted post made by the poster. I apologised for doing so.

It's you with the really bad attitude and foul mouthed abuse, not me.

Hit the ignore button like Hartley.

Another football thread ruined

No, sonny. I misinterpreted an easily misinterpreted post made by the poster. I apologised for doing so.

It's you with the really bad attitude and foul mouthed abuse, not me.

Hit the ignore button like Hartley.
    You're still seen when people quite you. Pointless.

What you can get through your fat head is, if you don't like the abuse and foul mouth, stay away from a thread made by me and don't directly quote me. This would benefit the WHOLE BOARD...bored of the crap.

But of course, your like the naughty school kid who won't be told and giggles to himself as he rebels on levels only ever seen by Pete Doherty.

Be a good boy now and stop replying.

After all...you want a nice board with nice freds...you've been told how to achieve it.

Let's put it to the test.

Bet you'll still be a **** though.

You're still seen when people quite you. Pointless.

What you can get through your fat head is, if you don't like the abuse and foul mouth, stay away from a thread made by me and don't directly quote me. This would benefit the WHOLE BOARD...bored of the crap.

But of course, your like the naughty school kid who won't be told and giggles to himself as he rebels on levels only ever seen by Pete Doherty.

Be a good boy now and stop replying.

After all...you want a nice board with nice freds...you've been told how to achieve it.

Let's put it to the test.

Bet you'll still be a **** though.
    Why did you choose to butt in on a conversation between Hartley and myself?

There was absolutely no need for it, whatsoever. I'm sure he's big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles without you weighing in.

Now go and do one. Like Hartley.

Swapping Gary Rowett for Gianfranco Zola.. The Birmingham board must have rocks in their heads. Not even Jesus Gil would have sanctioned that.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Swapping Gary Rowett for Gianfranco Zola.. The Birmingham board must have rocks in their heads. Not even Jesus Gil would have sanctioned that.
    Took them from 2nd bottom to play off contenders and now they are 2nd bottom again.

Very ironic/hypocritical post, taking into account what you posted about me on another topic. Perhaps you should follow your own advice in future.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Very ironic/hypocritical post, taking into account what you posted about me on another topic. Perhaps you should follow your own advice in future.
    Please be kind and quote it here so I can read it again and reply properly.

Took them from 2nd bottom to play off contenders and now they are 2nd bottom again.
    He's definitely on the up as a manager. Nice to see him doing well again, like Joe said..bit silly really as they were going well.

From Rowett to Cotterill in a couple of years. Shades of Malky to Trollope there.

Rowett will be in the PL in the next few years

Chris Wilder is doing a fantastic job as well

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The English press don't like us, and the English clubs really don't like us that's why we don't get praise

Couple that with their dislike of Warnock and I'm surprised we even get our results printed
    Not far wrong