+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Forum

This Forum

Plenty of decent football threads and debate lately. Far outweighing the off topic and ‘funnies’.

Long may or continue

Re: This Forum

and then you decided to ruin it :P

Quote Originally Posted by mike downtownabbey View Post
    and then you decided to ruin it :P
    Nope. Not getting embroiled with him this weekend. He’s on ignore.

Still too many unpleasant posters for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Plenty of decent football threads and debate lately. Far outweighing the off topic and ‘funnies’.

Long may or continue
    Forum is much better now that Colonel Unfunny has flounced off.

International

Odd isn't it, people who don't support the team making comment about people not posting on the team supporters board.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Odd isn't it, people who don't support the team making comment about people not posting on the team supporters board.
    Got that one on the 4th attempt 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Got that one on the 4th attempt 😂
    3rd for me

Don’t start him off ffs we will have his reasons for no longer supporting City for billionth time

Nope. Not getting embroiled with him this weekend. He’s on ignore.
    I just stop posting on any thread that's going nowhere now . Bit like the one about Feeney last week.

Much better for my sanity 👍

And pointless falling out over things which are at the end of the day just opinion

I just stop posting on any thread that's going nowhere now . Bit like the one about Feeney last week.

Much better for my sanity 👍

And pointless falling out over things which are at the end of the day just opinion
    I hear what you’re saying. Feeney had gone past the point of debate and no one was going to change their mind.

At least Feeney was a current debate unlike the rebrand or wether Malky would have kept us up, etc which people must have repeated themselves hundreds, some thousands, of times and are not going to change their stance years later!!!

I hear what you’re saying. Feeney had gone past the point of debate and no one was going to change their mind.

At least Feeney was a current debate unlike the rebrand or wether Malky would have kept us up, etc which people must have repeated themselves hundreds, some thousands, of times and are not going to change their stance years later!!!
    👍

International

Much better for my sanity ��

That's just a matter of opinion!

[/B]

That's just a matter of opinion!
    😂

Many comments made on here are probably harmless, but it's hard to "read" the tone in what things are being said half the time..

Call someone a name on here and you're an enemy for life and they drag that opinion of you all over the other threads...far too often you can't get a decent reply off someone on a new thread where you reply in a decent manner because they have their knickers in a twist over a throwaway comment from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Still too many unpleasant posters for my taste.