+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bell....end

Bell....end

Our interest in Fleetwood left back Amari'i Bell has come to an end. He's just signed for Blackburn.

Re: Bell....end

Watched him v Leicester the other night he looks decent. Athletical, quick, and a nice left foot.

Maybe the return of Jazz made Warnock's mind up. Interesting he's gone to a League 1 team, although maybe the proximity of Blackburn to Fleetwood played a part?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Maybe the return of Jazz made Warnock's mind up. Interesting he's gone to a League 1 team, although maybe the proximity of Blackburn to Fleetwood played a part?
    League 1 for just 5 months I’d imagine

Quite possibly, especially if Shrewsbury fall away. Left back not a priority for us, but from what I'd read about him he seemed like a typical Warnock signing. Could have been a shrewd bit of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Quite possibly, especially if Shrewsbury fall away. Left back not a priority for us, but from what I'd read about him he seemed like a typical Warnock signing. Could have been a shrewd bit of business.
    Doubt he’d want to come and play back up.

If Bennett had signed for Fulham in summer he would have been an ideal replacement

first thought when I saw the title of this thread?

He's found a mirror

I thought we were naming a stand after our best full back ever ,the mighty Gary Bell