+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Email problem with eticketing

Email problem with eticketing

As my daughters 10 she hasnt yet her own email so i used my wifes, unfortunatly she cant access her ticket for man city game as the mail has been used with my daughter (even though my wife is season ticket holder.
    Any advice, i tried the ticket office but in queue from 25 to 3 but as it was 5.30 the phone cut off after the message stated the office is now closed (37 mins on mobile). Not impressed

Re: Email problem with eticketing

Set up new email addresses for both of them, then change the email addresses on their accounts to the new ones. That should sort the problem.
    I had to set up an email account for my 8 year old son for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    As my daughters 10 she hasnt yet her own email so i used my wifes, unfortunatly she cant access her ticket for man city game as the mail has been used with my daughter (even though my wife is season ticket holder.
    Any advice, i tried the ticket office but in queue from 25 to 3 but as it was 5.30 the phone cut off after the message stated the office is now closed (37 mins on mobile). Not impressed

You’ve got till midnight before they can sell her ticket do as Glos Blue says

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    You’ve got till midnight before they can sell her ticket do as Glos Blue says
    Till midnight Saturday y