+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big effort to attend today to be rewarded?

Big effort to attend today to be rewarded?

I’m excited about this trip to Hillborough.
    We don’t have good memories up there.
    With the game on Sky atttending this was not the easiest decision I have ever made.
    That said win or lose it’s such a big game for us given our position this season it just has to be
    One to be at.

Hope we get at them and stop them playing.

Re: Big effort to attend today to be rewarded?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I have a mate who is a Wednesday fan - they have a new manager, they havent conceded many since he arrived and Warnock wont know much about the way they play (says mate), Warnock and Weds obviously have a lot of history - I predict a 1 - 1 or a 1-4
    That's a bit of a jump.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I have a mate who is a Wednesday fan - they have a new manager, they havent conceded many since he arrived and Warnock wont know much about the way they play (says mate), Warnock and Weds obviously have a lot of history - I predict a 1 - 1 or a 1-4
    They haven't conceded ANY since his arrival. 0 -0 at Sheff Utd when down to 10 men after Loovens was sent off, and the beat Carlisle 2 - 0 in their replay in midweek.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    With the game on Sky atttending this was not the easiest decision I have ever made.
    That said win or lose it’s such a big game for us given our position this season it just has to be
    One to be at.

Real test to see if we are over our blip, can't wait, last game for over six weeks for me, back to work. Someone pointed you out to me at Mansfield, nice hat (if indeed it was you).

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Real test to see if we are over our blip, can't wait, last game for over six weeks for me, back to work. Someone pointed you out to me at Mansfield, nice hat (if indeed it was you).
    Yes ‘‘twas me.
    I have to wear a hat as years of playing golf in the sun with a fair complexion and not much hair has damaged my scalp. Had cryotherapy a few weeks ago for the first time. Worked a treat.
    Hat was to keep warm at Mansfield ... though at the football in a big crowded end it would be more than annoying if I didn’t remove it.

On train now and excited. Point yourself out to me one day elytillidie.

One to be at.

I wouldn’t bother. It’s a big bogey ground (Hooper always scores) and still early enough to be victim of new manager bounce😡

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Menken View Post
    I wouldn’t bother. It’s a big bogey ground (Hooper always scores) and still early enough to be victim of new manager bounce😡
    Hoopers injured according to reports, so wont be playing. Your last prediction didnt go too well either (Zilch at Mansfield !!), so would have thought you would keep your head down this weekend. Also tha didn't mention t'boys from Owlerton feeling champion for giving us a good bashing on a clarty field - letting your standards of prose slip a bit arent you ?.

Yes ‘‘twas me.
    I have to wear a hat as years of playing golf in the sun with a fair complexion and not much hair has damaged my scalp. Had cryotherapy a few weeks ago for the first time. Worked a treat.
    Hat was to keep warm at Mansfield ... though at the football in a big crowded end it would be more than annoying if I didn’t remove it.

On train now and excited. Point yourself out to me one day elytillidie.
    If only I'd read this earlier, you were about four rows behind me today next to the aisle, left of the goal as you look at the pitch; I'm going offshore for six weeks before any more football

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    If only I'd read this earlier, you were about four rows behind me today next to the aisle, left of the goal as you look at the pitch; I'm going offshore for six weeks before any more football
    Have a good shift away.
    We got at them last night. I’m very pleased with a draw there.
    Bloody long day out. Just about to fly home from Gatwick. 4 hours sleep.
    City are back on course now.

Have a good shift away.
    We got at them last night. I’m very pleased with a draw there.
    Bloody long day out. Just about to fly home from Gatwick. 4 hours sleep.
    City are back on course now.
    You all looked bleedin freezing on the tele