+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the FA cup tickets added to your ST card?

Re: Are the FA cup tickets added to your ST card?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    From the Club : Please note if you have a current and active membership access card, a ticket purchased in your name will be added to your card. Any additional tickets purchased in the booking will be issued a barcode paper ticket.
    Please note tickets purchased less than 3 working days before match day will be held in collections and not posted out. The collection point 3 hours before Kick-Off on a match day is located between Gate 3 and Gate 4 of the Stadium, collection before this time will be from the Main Ticket Office. Please not if you have current and active membership card, and have purchased a ticket in your name, your card will be loaded for the game and no ticket issued.
    Please note if you have not received your ticket please contact the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400.
    If you have any queries, or need help with your purchase please contact the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400.
    This appears to be conflicting with what some people are saying above where they have received paper tickets. Have the club issued a written statement that people can look at somewhere ?.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    A guy from the ticket office came round my house today and added it to my card, he had a thing that looked like one of those chip and pin readers so maybe they've got a few different systems
    Why would he come to your house ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Coch View Post
    Classic!
    How do you know he wasn't being serious ?. Nothing would surprise me about some of the people on here. If he was then you have made yourself look rather stupid. I dont really care - I am old enough to take it. Can you stop following me around by the way - 45 posts in the last two years and at least 10 of them have been to me in the last couple of days. You sound like a bit of a lurker to me. Post something sensible of your own, if you can.

He said to try and take some of the pressure off the ticket office and online systems that some of those in the areas nearest the stadium (I live in Riverside) would have their FA Cup tickets added to their season ticket by people like him. There were 4 or 5 of them doing it he said

He said to try and take some of the pressure off the ticket office and online systems that some of those in the areas nearest the stadium (I live in Riverside) would have their FA Cup tickets added to their season ticket by people like him. There were 4 or 5 of them doing it he said
    OK DML, delmbox was being serious and I apologise.
    Wouldn't want you to think I was lurking or anything....

The guy said all I had to do was give him my season ticket and bank card and he'd get it sorted. He texted a bit later asking for my mother's maiden name but I haven't been able to get hold of him since then. I'm sure he'll drop it back tomorrow or Wednesday though.

A car crash thread full of nightmares NQAT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    From the Club : Please note if you have a current and active membership access card, a ticket purchased in your name will be added to your card. Any additional tickets purchased in the booking will be issued a barcode paper ticket.
    Please note tickets purchased less than 3 working days before match day will be held in collections and not posted out. The collection point 3 hours before Kick-Off on a match day is located between Gate 3 and Gate 4 of the Stadium, collection before this time will be from the Main Ticket Office. Please not if you have current and active membership card, and have purchased a ticket in your name, your card will be loaded for the game and no ticket issued.
    Please note if you have not received your ticket please contact the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400.
    If you have any queries, or need help with your purchase please contact the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400.
    That sounds OK then. Where did you get this from?

By the way Grangetown Blue, the ticket office also refer to the ticket being "added to your card"

For the record just got mine and the spare - both paper and not loaded to my season ticket card. I did change seats mind so not sure if my card would have got me in a different stand anyway.

Ordered on e-ticketing last Wednesday so would have thought you'd get tickets by Friday.

I think that either delmbox is a nutter and given his season ticket card and bank card to a fraudster or a wind up merchant (I favour the latter), so we have now both been taken in, in one way or another.

Classic!
    Indeed

The guy said all I had to do was give him my season ticket and bank card and he'd get it sorted. He texted a bit later asking for my mother's maiden name but I haven't been able to get hold of him since then. I'm sure he'll drop it back tomorrow or Wednesday though.

Was he Nigerian by any chance?

I think that either delmbox is a nutter and given his season ticket card and bank card to a fraudster or a wind up merchant (I favour the latter), so we have now both been taken in, in one way or another.
    So wish I had your insight and perception....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    Really need to find out what’s happening regarding ticket deliveries as I’m going on holiday Friday and need the ‘spare’ tickets to give out before I go. I bought our season tickets and spare tickets last Wednesday over the counter...

So a couple of questions to the lads who’ve had their tickets delivered already

When did you buy your tickets and how did you buy them?
    Did you have to sign for them?
    Had to call up to swap my daughter from a random seat into her own seat Saturday.

Girl on the phone said "ok we'll get that sent out to you today" we had a paper ticket for her arrive today

The online tickets I originally ordered with mine and her fan ID haven't arrived and they were ordered online Wednesday..

How do you know he wasn't being serious ?. Nothing would surprise me about some of the people on here. If he was then you have made yourself look rather stupid. I dont really care - I am old enough to take it. Can you stop following me around by the way - 45 posts in the last two years and at least 10 of them have been to me in the last couple of days. You sound like a bit of a lurker to me. Post something sensible of your own, if you can.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just in case it helps... I've just got all 3 tickets I ordered in the post today. I'm a season ticket holder on 2 of the seats i.e. I haven't moved around the ground, and they have also come by post.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Just in case it helps... I've just got all 3 tickets I ordered in the post today. I'm a season ticket holder on 2 of the seats i.e. I haven't moved around the ground, and they have also come by post.
    Ones I ordered online weds are nowhere to be seen (I won't panic they will turn up)

Rang Saturday to swap 1 of the seats to a ST and that has arrived today...after being ordered days later..

Obvious guess is that there are backlogs with online orders.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ones I ordered online weds are nowhere to be seen (I won't panic they will turn up)

Rang Saturday to swap 1 of the seats to a ST and that has arrived today...after being ordered days later..

Obvious guess is that there are backlogs with online orders.
    I ordered mine Weds too, so they will come it seems.

Just to add fuel to the flames on the ticket availability debate, I can see less than 250 tickets for sale on e-ticketing in the whole ground. Doesn't mean other blocks won't be made available in the family stand later but the rest of the ground looks legitimately sold out to me. If the club are managing sales then how they are deciding which tickets to release and which not is a complete mystery...

Just to add fuel to the flames on the ticket availability debate, I can see less than 250 tickets for sale on e-ticketing in the whole ground. Doesn't mean other blocks won't be made available in the family stand later but the rest of the ground looks legitimately sold out to me. If the club are managing sales then how they are deciding which tickets to release and which not is a complete mystery...
    I've not looked at the eticketing myself

I'm the same as you and Dembe. I ordered mine online on Wednesday but haven't had them yet. Seems like a long time.

Just counted under 190 tickets all mainly in singles..the odd row of 4+

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    By the way Grangetown Blue, the ticket office also refer to the ticket being "added to your card"
    I know, that's what confuses 'some' people!

In other news, got my tickets (ordered on Weds) today, all paper ones including ST's 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    That sounds OK then. Where did you get this from?
    This was taken from Facebook mate, an email from the Club. Although they've told me previously that tickets would be added to my card and then I've received tickets through the post, so conflicting messages all round.

Maybe they only send paper tickets if you have moved seats? Not sure.