+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the FA cup tickets added to your ST card?

Re: Are the FA cup tickets added to your ST card?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This appears to be conflicting with what some people are saying above where they have received paper tickets. Have the club issued a written statement that people can look at somewhere ?.
    I ordered mine via e ticketing the day before you could ring the office it landed in paper form this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    This was taken from Facebook mate, an email from the Club. Although they've told me previously that tickets would be added to my card and then I've received tickets through the post, so conflicting messages all round.

Maybe they only send paper tickets if you have moved seats? Not sure.
    Ain't moved seats..got a paper one for my daughter's ST today..3 to go...

Its official - the club have issued a statement on their website confirming that it is an 'all paper ticket match apart from corporate/hospitality areas'. My three that I ordered last Wednesday night have all turned up in the post today - all season ticket holders in the correct seats. Dont know where all the confusion has come from as some posters seem convinced that theirs are being added to their cards.

Its official - the club have issued a statement on their website confirming that it is an 'all paper ticket match apart from corporate/hospitality areas'. My three that I ordered last Wednesday night have all turned up in the post today - all season ticket holders in the correct seats. Dont know where all the confusion has come from as some posters seem convinced that theirs are being added to their cards.
    Here I go again.

People are just asking the question, are they being added or not? As they haven't received tickets yet.

One I swapped Saturday into a correct ST seat has arrived on its own..the remaining 3 (from 4 ordered) from Wednesday haven't arrived.

People have work/family/outside work commitments..some are off on holiday..

Club could have said this from the off..hardly fans fault for speculating is it mr.perfect

I hope a glory supporter knocks your ticket into a bubble and a huge truck runs over it so it's unusable.

My experience (for what it's worth). As a season ticket holder on Tuesday night I bought two tickets for adjacent seats - but not my usual seat as I wanted to sit beside my son and my usual neighbours are both ST holders.

I received both tickets this morning - so not added to my ST.

I'll walk up earlier than usual anticipating problems at the turnstiles.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Here I go again.

People are just asking the question, are they being added or not? As they haven't received tickets yet.

One I swapped Saturday into a correct ST seat has arrived on its own..the remaining 3 (from 4 ordered) from Wednesday haven't arrived.

People have work/family/outside work commitments..some are off on holiday..

Club could have said this from the off..hardly fans fault for speculating is it mr.perfect

I hope a glory supporter knocks your ticket into a bubble and a huge truck runs over it so it's unusable.
    Why the attitude ?. I have just posted to clear it all up, so everyone on here knows what is going on. I fully agree that the club should have made this clear from the outset and have not handled this issue well, which has caused unesscessary confusion. I have never said this is the fans fault. You are the one with the issues here.

I am a season ticket holder and had paper ticket today

Mine arrived today.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    This was taken from Facebook mate, an email from the Club. Although they've told me previously that tickets would be added to my card and then I've received tickets through the post, so conflicting messages all round.

Maybe they only send paper tickets if you have moved seats? Not sure.
    Just to clarify, buddy, when you said "they've told me previously that tickets would be added to my card", this is your Boots Advantage card?

Sorry - stupid comment. You prolly don't have a Boots card.......

Little update on my situation - the guy from the ticket office hasn't come back with my bank card and season ticket but he did call me earlier to see if we were in all week, or if there was any days that the house will be empty. I told him we were staying at my girlfriend's mum's house Wednesday and Thursday so I think he'll probably try and drop it off on Friday

For the record, my additional ticket (ordered online) came last Friday. My own ticket, which was for my usual ST seat (ordered online at the same time) came today.
    Go figure.

Im a ST holder, ordered two online last Tuesday (one for my guest, my son). Two paper tickets arrived today.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Im a ST holder, ordered two online last Tuesday (one for my guest, my son). Two paper tickets arrived today.
    I'm panicking now, as my tickets are card not paper

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I'm panicking now, as my tickets are card not paper
    Mine are on thick paper, yours must be thin card

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Mine are on thick paper, yours must be thin card
    Mine has turned up on vellum

Ordered 3 online Friday all season ticket holders and received all 3 today in the post today (in 3 separate envelopes)

Tickets are being sent out block by block so possible you’ve got seats in different areas ordered in one order, they could be issued in numerous envelopes and sent at different times.

I bought 8 online last Wednesday late afternoon for myself and family and 2 on Thursday for a mate, relocating from ST seats to other part of ground. None have arrived yet.
    Spedger

Why the attitude ?. I have just posted to clear it all up, so everyone on here knows what is going on. I fully agree that the club should have made this clear from the outset and have not handled this issue well, which has caused unesscessary confusion. I have never said this is the fans fault. You are the one with the issues here.
    You need to 're read the posts you make, see how you may come across to others.
    I'll admit to having an attitude because the way your talking to people onntbis matter from the ticket threads/stadium etc is like you're superior...you need to reign it in a bit.
    There's a time to be cocky (some threads and posters you can't avoid it) bit when people are posting like on this thread there's no place for your shit attitude.

You need to 're read the posts you make, see how you may come across to others.
    I'll admit to having an attitude because the way your talking to people onntbis matter from the ticket threads/stadium etc is like you're superior...you need to reign it in a bit.
    There's a time to be cocky (some threads and posters you can't avoid it) bit when people are posting like on this thread there's no place for your shit attitude.
    I have just read my post that you took exception to and there is nothing in there that should have lead to you taking the offence you did (mostly on behalf of other posters, who didnt appear to take exception by the way). Quite a few people had stated that they had been told by the club that the tickets would be on their cards, which was totally incorrect and I was trying to put the correct position and ask why this confusion had come about. I had already sent a message to the club asking why they were making such a mess of this and to sort it out by making a definitive statement, which they eventually did. My sympathies are totally with the fans/posters who were mislead. I am not going to apologise for this 'shit attitude' as you put it. You are in no position to judge anyone with some of the things you post.

ordered 2 tickets on the 17th. One arrived yesterday.

I have just read my post that you took exception to and there is nothing in there that should have lead to you taking the offence you did (mostly on behalf of other posters, who didnt appear to take exception by the way). Quite a few people had stated that they had been told by the club that the tickets would be on their cards, which was totally incorrect and I was trying to put the correct position and ask why this confusion had come about. I had already sent a message to the club asking why they were making such a mess of this and to sort it out by making a definitive statement, which they eventually did. My sympathies are totally with the fans/posters who were mislead. I am not going to apologise for this 'shit attitude' as you put it. You are in no position to judge anyone with some of the things you post.
    Most of the things I post with shit attitude are towards Nick you old tart.

Quote Originally Posted by teagueyfiend View Post
    ordered 2 tickets on the 17th. One arrived yesterday.
    If you are at work it's likely the others came today..woke up off nights to find my remaining 3 today all ordered 17th.

One ordered over phone sat came yesterday..

They'll arrive I'm sure.

If you are at work it's likely the others came today..woke up off nights to find my remaining 3 today all ordered 17th.

One ordered over phone sat came yesterday..

They'll arrive I'm sure.
    My ticket was waiting for me when I got home.Hidden within junk mail from Farm Foods and Dominos so the Mrs didn't realise.

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    Ordered 3 online Friday all season ticket holders and received all 3 today in the post today (in 3 separate envelopes)
    The same thing happened to me