+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intellect Vs Feminist

Re: Intellect Vs Feminist

The Marxists are in a spot of bother at the moment, and it's not theoretical.

Cathy Newman was as far out of her depth as a lobster on the moon. Peterson carefully explained how serotonin levels in individual lobsters determine each lobster’s place in a lobster hierarchy, and that similarly, in humans, serotonin levels indicate a human’s place in human hierarchical society. He did this to refute the claim that human hierarchies are purely a product of a “white patriarchy”.

The hapless, witless hack then actually asked him this question

So let me get this straight...you are saying that we should organise our societies along the lines of the lobsters?”
    No Cathy, for the umpteenth time in this car crash interview he wasn’t saying that. He was saying what he was saying. If you are going to put words in someone’s mouth, at least make sure that they are good words, phrases or sentences. Don’t put words into your guest’s mouth that make you look like a zealous cretin.

Sexists and racists playtime again.

AT LEAST MOVE THIS SHYTE TO THE POLITICS BOARDS MIKE AND THE MODS.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post

Don't shout, it is rude. Why don't you counter/refute some of the points that you disagree with, and maybe learn the difference between politics and sociology/psychology too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post

I believe I am neither sexist nor racist. I take it you didn't watch the programme but feel qualified to comment anyway. Are you sure you weren't the interviewer?

Blue in the Face

Peterson talks a lot about the problem of polarisation here. Perhaps a symptom we're seeing on CCMB too?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What is far right? Anybody who doesn't agree with todays manufactured agenda is branded as being either far left or far right. It seems like there is no room for discussion anymore. You either submit or be ostracized.
    I consider that intelligent debate is more likely to take place if many labels are eschewed. Terms like 'Remoaners', 'political correctness' far right/far left, 'snowflake' and the like speak volumes of the person using them rather than the ability to discuss important matters with all the nuances they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I believe I am neither sexist nor racist
    So you're saying that you're both sexist and racist? (joke )

36 times throughout the interview she utters those immortal words "You're saying that...". Total car crash of an interview and great that Peterson is getting serious exposure (well, Channel 4....).

The fallout has also been very predictable: standard victim-playing tactics and attempts made to make absurd slurs on the person voicing opposing views. Labelling him a mouthpiece for the "alt-right" (whoever they are) is fairly standard practice and it seems that more and more people see through this kind of crap. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think that's probably a fair comment. If you support Corbyn you're a far left extremist, yet if you say you support a free NHS, good public services, good schools, some sort of narrowing of inequality that's fine.

I regard the far right as people who are racist, who don't accept anyone other than their own and don't think they should come into this country, who are happy for people to sleep in the gutter than allow them some scant amount in benefits, yet I can see something in looking after your own as a natural thing to do.

A decade ago there was a lot in the centre ground and not much on the labelled left or right. Now I reckon that's shifted and there's little in the centre, but more left or right. If the right ends up winning this battle (which it might as it controls most of the media), God help anyone less fortunate.
    A lot of the far right are benefit dependent as well. Couldn't make it up.

And if anyone thinks anyone is copy and pasting... try copying it and searching for the text online...