+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City Definitely Need Another Attacking Option..

City Definitely Need Another Attacking Option..

Far from a criticism of Zohore, who worked hard tonight, but I think we really need a striker in the true sense. Zohore's going to create goals out of nothing which other players can't, but that little jab, sneak in at the far post, quick shot on the turn in the box, these aren't really his strength.

I'm sure from what I saw of him, Danny Ward was beginning to step up and it's a real shame he's out for the season. In some ways with Bogle in the squad, we are missing Ward more than we missed Zohore..

Re: City Definitely Need Another Attacking Option..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Far from a criticism of Zohore, who worked hard tonight, but I think we really need a striker in the true sense. Zohore's going to create goals out of nothing which other players can't, but that little jab, sneak in at the far post, quick shot on the turn in the box, these aren't really his strength.

I'm sure from what I saw of him, Danny Ward was beginning to step up and it's a real shame he's out for the season. In some ways with Bogle in the squad, we are missing Ward more than we missed Zohore..
    I have to agree. There was a stat in the game in 1st half, we had 10 touches in the opposition box compared to their one.

We are creating opportunities but lacking a goal poacher.

Shame about Ward.

We need to go 4 at the back and drop one of Bamba/Manga and bring Patterson back in to defence with Jazz.

Yes we need a jack in in the box , a poacher aka , Tony Evans , Earnshaw type .

What's chopra up to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    What's chopra up to these days?
    Chopra, McCormack, Bothroyd, ..ah well..