+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TH63

Re: TH63

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    For someone who doesn't even know the web address to this new board...what's happened?
    He’s sent a private message of support to Nick to tell him to go and post on the other board because he’s being unfairly treated on here. Tells him the new place is far friendlier and he won’t have to put up with the nonsense he puts up with on here.

Nick goes over there, starts acting up and gets the same treatment he gets on here.

TH63 starts to cry that people aren’t being nice to Nick and didn’t roll out the red carpet for him.

TH63 forgets that the OOCC is full of posters who had constants run ins with Nick before he started following you and I around this board.

That’s about the just of it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s sent a private message of support to Nick to tell him to go and post on the other board because he’s being unfairly treated on here. Tells him the new place is far friendlier and he won’t have to put up with the nonsense he puts up with on here.

Nick goes over there, starts acting up and gets the same treatment he gets on here.

TH63 starts to cry that people aren’t being nice to Nick and didn’t roll out the red carpet for him.

TH63 forgets that the OOCC is full of posters who had constants run ins with Nick before he started following you and I around this board.

That’s about the just of it.
    I don't remember having any run ins with TH (that I remember) but that is pretty laughable.

It's a board full of blokes, people need to not take it all to heart. Way too serious some are considering what the boards are about.

Imagine crying down the pub because your mates are nasty..or some lad you don't know is piping up giving you a load of shit..

I've had some vile vile abuse thrown at me on the internet.. you wouldn't believe what some kid wrote to me about my daughter on reddit..just got to let it go or you'll be angry at a lot of things..

I don't find anything said to me on here at all bad, and I assumed when I called someone a **** on here they took it in jest.

People actually get worked up about this place?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What a tool
    noked.gif