+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket office opening times today ?

Ticket office opening times today ?

Anyone know ?

Re: Ticket office opening times today ?

Yes, it would have been helpful had there been information regarding this on the website.

Looks like I'm knackered for a ticket. Even though I got my Mansfield ticket online the system doesn't recognise that, so I can't get a Man City one online. I haven't got a few hours today or tomorrow to get on a train, queue and get a train back home, just got bigger priorities for the next 48 hours. If there's any left on Tuesday I'll just have to get what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, it would have been helpful had there been information regarding this on the website.

Looks like I'm knackered for a ticket. Even though I got my Mansfield ticket online the system doesn't recognise that, so I can't get a Man City one online. I haven't got a few hours today or tomorrow to get on a train, queue and get a train back home, just got bigger priorities for the next 48 hours. If there's any left on Tuesday I'll just have to get what I can.
    I'm probably going down there this morning. PM me and I'll see if I can get yours for you

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

Its not going to sell out.

As soon as they get their plans together, they will be open from 9.15ISH to 5.30pm today (SUNDAY)

Cheers Tony

Is it definitely open today cos the phone lines are closed

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    DEFO

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Plenty of staff answering phones there as well

I noticed quite a few seats available in Canton stand now the ST Holder seat reservation deadline has expired. Just as I thought. Quite a few in Ninian stand too, though very few together. Scattered around. I honestly think it will not sell out.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I noticed quite a few seats available in Canton stand now the ST Holder seat reservation deadline has expired. Just as I thought. Quite a few in Ninian stand too, though very few together. Scattered around. I honestly think it will not sell out.
    Spedger
    Yes, I was offered 'anywhere you want', but couldn't get a group of 6 in the Ninian. Got a 4 and a 2 though

Someone just put on Twitter that there is no queue there.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I've just been down there (11.30) and there wasn't one then

Never got this mad rush for tickets. We have a 33,000 seater stadium , its the FA Cup and in my time of supporting the club weve never had a home crowd of over 30,000.

When was the last crowd we had at home that was 30,000 plus. ?

Plenty of tickets for everyone who wants to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Never got this mad rush for tickets. We have a 33,000 seater stadium , its the FA Cup and in my time of supporting the club weve never had a home crowd of over 30,000.

The reason there has been a rush is that the online system hasn’t worked properly as far as reassigning tickets for st holders to other st holders. As the deadline for st holders to reserve their seats was last night, there was a bit of a worry that they would end up sat somewhere completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    That was me !

Cheers for the heads up lads, I've just been down and swapped my tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I'm probably going down there this morning. PM me and I'll see if I can get yours for you
    Thanks, but it's sorted now anyway!

I asked my 4 year old if he wanted to go to the game and he said he wasn't fussed. I asked why and he said he didn't want to see us get thrashed. He's a terrible loser who even cries if we're losing!!

His birthday isn't too far away, so I gave him the choice of saving the money from not going to the Man City game and using it towards him being a mascot for his birthday. He's delighted with that. Saying that, I'll still probably end up getting tickets later in the week if there are any available.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Our ground has only held over 30000 for the last three years, so your point is rather misleading. Ninian Parks capacity had not been over 30000 since the mid 1970's, so it is likely that the last time we had over 30000 was in the early 70's. This is solely due to ground capacity not lack of support or not being a 'big' club.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Our ground has only held over 30000 for the last three years, so your point is rather misleading. Ninian Parks capacity had not been over 30000 since the mid 1970's, so it is likely that the last time we had over 30000 was in the early 70's. This is solely due to ground capacity not lack of support or not being a 'big' club.
    I am thinking v Everton FA Cup 5th Round 1977 was the last time we had over 30k. I think it was 35k plus.
    Spedger