+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket office phone charge

Ticket office phone charge

I hadn't realised that phoning the ticket office 0845 number on my mobile would cost 50p + each time! I've got £14 odd on my bill and I only ever got the "lines full" message every time anyway :(

Re: Ticket office phone charge

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I hadn't realised that phoning the ticket office 0845 number on my mobile would cost 50p + each time! I've got £14 odd on my bill and I only ever got the "lines full" message every time anyway :(
    USE:---- 02920 643600 and choose ticket office option

same I eventually got through but got charged £22 :(

Happened to me the last time I called that number.
    When I called I was on hold indefinitely with no idea where I was in the queue, I could have been waiting a week for all I knew.
    I eventually hung up but got an £8 bill.
    How hard is it to put a message saying 'You're estimated wait time is...' or You're 7th in the queue' ?

Nothing to do with Man City tickets. I've rung the TO a few times. Did get through on about the 4th or 5th attempt. Spent over £140 on tickets various only to find £11 on my mobile bill for the pleasure of parting with my cash. Just checked with my mobile company and all the charges over and above the monthly bill are for ringing the TO @ 50p a minute. Nice little earner for the club. Surely there should be a message at the start if being put on hold indicating costs per minute of what is a premium line number? Maybe that's why using the 02920 number gets you through quicker?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    USE:---- 02920 643600 and choose ticket office option
    Got through on that one after a poster on here told me.

Girl said I'd come through on her system as an 0845 caller...said they were prioritising that number...bearing in mind 63 calls to it and only got the "lines busy" and they hung up on me on the 0845 number.

Cracking bill coming. Ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Got through on that one after a poster on here told me.

Girl said I'd come through on her system as an 0845 caller...said they were prioritising that number...bearing in mind 63 calls to it and only got the "lines busy" and they hung up on me on the 0845 number.

Cracking bill coming. Ffs.
    Rang it about 30 times myself, cut off everytime. Cheers City.

We had this conversation a year ago

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ice+phone+line

Surely people are intelligent enough to know 084/087 are premium numbers and not usually included in their tariff?
    Use these numbers you deserve to get mugged
    Use saynoto0870 web site to get standard numbers

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Rang it about 30 times myself, cut off everytime. Cheers City.
    Got through first time on the 029 number and when I said I'd rang 63 times she askwd me what number..told ger 0845 but id rang on 02920 this time..she saod id come up as coming through the 0845 number? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Surely people are intelligent enough to know 084/087 are premium numbers and not usually included in their tariff?
    Use these numbers you deserve to get mugged
    Use saynoto0870 web site to get standard numbers
    Sure am.

Still had to attempt to get through though didn't I.. only got given the 02920 number by a poster on here yesterday.

Iv posted be4 a freeeeeeeee Number its 02920463600 fella try that next time it works and its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    Iv posted be4 a freeeeeeeee Number its 02920463600 fella try that next time it works and its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Saved now..

She did say they weren't answering calls from the 02920 number though..but I'd c9me through on an 0845 number according to their system...

All u do is press one for the ticket office fella it should be free as we pay for admin and postage

All u do is press one for the ticket office fella

Thanks for that.

That isn't the number posted earlier which was 02920 643600. Which one is correct? Have you transposed the 6 and the 4?

it shocking the club charge for buying tickets dont agree with it we pay Admin and postage time our club looks after us

number is 029 2064 3600 its free just press 1 for ticket office hope that sorted fella and u will get to the ticket office all the best