+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 25-26k

25-26k

The club are still saying they're expecting 25-26k
    16k home tickets with so many buying up another ticket included.
    If the game wasn't on TV they'd have a lot more.
    The guy I know said there's no way we will shift 12k tickets this week.
    25-26k is a good gate for the FA Cup

Re: 25-26k

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    The club are still saying they're expecting 25-26k
    16k home tickets with so many buying up another ticket included.
    If the game wasn't on TV they'd have a lot more.
    The guy I know said there's no way we will shift 12k tickets this week.
    25-26k is a good gate for the FA Cup
    We’re playing arguably the best team in the world at the moment.
    That’s piss poor.

I'd be very surprised if its not a sell out

Are those figures accurate ?
    I would have thought closer to 30,000 ?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'd be very surprised if its not a sell out
    Don't underestimate the glory hunters

We got 27k against Leeds on a Tuesday which was also on television, those predictions seem very pessimistic to be honest

I know people who go regularly and are not going.

I said earlier in the week. 23,000 for a play off v West Ham in the play offs at home. No way are we getting an extra 10,000 to watch Man City in the FA Cup.

Man City are the best team in England by a mile. Man U or Liverpool would still bring out more casual support.

It will still be a big crowd but wont have the attraction of the PL fixture against them a few seasons back.

We got 27k against Leeds on a Tuesday which was also on television, those predictions seem very pessimistic to be honest
    I think it will be a similar crowd. 27 - 28k.

You can't argue with the numbers. I posted the other day that 4,700 away fans when even the press were saying 3,500. We will sell anotherv4-6k tickets Max. These aren't my figures, they're the club's
    I'm only posting as many are wondering if they'll get a ticket.

As for Leeds, how much were the tickets?

A quick look at eticketing shows otherwise. With all Home blocks now available for sale, it looks like there are very few left.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I know people who go regularly and are not going.

I said earlier in the week. 23,000 for a play off v West Ham in the play offs at home. No way are we getting an extra 10,000 to watch Man City in the FA Cup.

Man City are the best team in England by a mile. Man U or Liverpool would still bring out more casual support.

It will still be a big crowd but wont have the attraction of the PL fixture against them a few seasons back.
    27k against Leeds this season is a more relevant example

At the time of the West Ham playoff the stadium held 26k, we'd played Liverpool in the League Cup final and had suffered playoff heartbreak in the previous two seasons including the embarrassing 3-0 home defeat to Reading in the playoffs the season prior

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    A quick look at eticketing shows otherwise. With all Home blocks now available for sale, it looks like there are very few left.
    And there we go.

End of debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    And there we go.

End of debate.
    So from Lunch-time Friday to now we have sold about 8,000+ tickets? there were over 14k tickets available friday lunch-time.

SuperBluebirds91

So from Lunch-time Friday to now we have sold about 8,000+ tickets? there were over 14k tickets available friday lunch-time.
    Friday lunchtime the club stated they had sold 19+ and I'd expect by now with all the ques for the rest of Friday and yesterday it wud be upto 25-26k by now including online sales. I'm estimating by Tuesday we should have reached 29k Mark. The club should really put the rest on general sale! Not to those who have been to one match this season!

I'm predicting a crowd of 30k on the day! That's pretty full.

Have a look at eticketing. All blocks available for sale, most blocks have at most 10-20 tickets left, the Ninian upper is showing maybe 500 tickets left.

Different figures always get bandied about but the key reference point must be what is currently left available?? That is if all STs have now been released for sale.

Have a look at eticketing. All blocks available for sale, most blocks have at most 10-20 tickets left, the Ninian upper is showing maybe 500 tickets left.
    Just looked, only stand that seems to be selling slowly is the Canton

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Different figures always get bandied about but the key reference point must be what is currently left available?? That is if all STs have now been released for sale.
    Let's hope it is a sell-out. Im told we will be well short of it. We shall soon see,

Let's hope it is a sell-out. Im told we will be well short of it. We shall soon see,
    Who's told you this? If the club think that they won't shift many tickets they wouldn't bother opening up the new stand

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Friday lunchtime the club stated they had sold 19+ and I'd expect by now with all the ques for the rest of Friday and yesterday it wud be upto 25-26k by now including online sales. I'm estimating by Tuesday we should have reached 29k Mark. The club should really put the rest on general sale! Not to those who have been to one match this season!

I'm predicting a crowd of 30k on the day! That's pretty full.
    Read somewhere we haven’t had a 30k plus crowd since 1978 at our home ground, is that right? A big club we ain’t.

I think the club must be getting concerned about numbers because I got an email to tell me that as a FlexiTicket holder I am entitled to a ticket. I haven't attempted to get a ticket as I am no longer an ST holder.

Who's told you this? If the club think that they won't shift many tickets they wouldn't bother opening up the new stand
    Isn't that where they have shifted a lot of the family stand tickets? Listen, Im telling you this because many are doubting they will get a ticket. You'll soon see.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Read somewhere we haven’t had a 30k plus crowd since 1978 at our home ground, is that right? A big club we ain’t.
    To be fair for most of that time the capacity of NP / CCS has been much lower.

Isn't that where they have shifted a lot of the family stand tickets? Listen, Im telling you this because many are doubting they will get a ticket. You'll soon see.
    I’ve only seen one poster suggesting they won’t get a ticket.

I’ve only seen one poster suggesting they won’t get a ticket.
    Fine, I answered him.

Why are people queueing for two hours and spending forever on the phone? Anyone who wants a ticket will get one. With a good number left over.