+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 25-26k

Re: 25-26k

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Any statements on a near sell out is 'fake news.' I and I alone know the true figures.
    I'll keep you updated if and when I feel like it
    Ah the old classic, I was only joking. Pull the other one

Any statements on a near sell out is 'fake news.' I and I alone know the true figures.
    I'll keep you updated if and when I feel like it
    Trying to make out you were 'just joking' is as pathetic as some of the things you posted in the first place. You have a serious 'egg on face' moment now. Match sold out - club website announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Since I first signed up.

Some people can be so sensitive it's unreal.
    That statement is just as daft as Louth trying to claim he was 'just joking'.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You mean pretending to be joking like the friendship scarves? Particularly the one post about our swansea friends showing true Christian spirit? You mean that similar pretence?
    I'm in Ireland you clown, how would I know? ;)

The loading screen on the e-Ticketing site says that the Man City game is now sold out. Hope this is true but surely it can't be just yet if general sales are only going live today?

I take it back, the club have now said the same thing on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...10393218424832

You mean pretending to be joking like the friendship scarves? Particularly the one post about our swansea friends showing true Christian spirit? You mean that similar pretence?
    I'm in Ireland you clown, how would I know? ;)
    I will bear in mind from now on that everything you post is made up and that you really have no idea what you are posting about.

What a ****wit Louth is.

I will bear in mind from now on that everything you post is made up and that you really have no idea what you are posting about.
    Yes, most of it is. Have you taken a look at the scarf post? You added to it didn't you? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Hands up those who said it will never sell out ?
    And what have you learnt from making such ITK predictions ?

Not that it matters a bit - we have a full house, great - now lets make some noise regardless of the score. I just hope Warnock is teaching the lads about "devilment" or whatever he called it - basically some tactics to stop them playing.
    We all know what devilment means. The odd elbow, kick, wasting time and Neil calling Pepi whatever he likes. #properfootball

The release of the figures do and always did include the away fans. Yesterday morning / sunday night I posted 7k tickets were left. Its not a science, of course expectations change. Look through the posts, I said 7k tickets were left, that was exact. I only posted there were plenty of tickets left. I was told thats bollox, who was right?
    I can't be arsed to see if you were being funny in the friendship scarf thread. Whats that got to do with this thread. Can you explain where the humour in the above post is. I fail to see any.

I'd say he's joking in the post you quoted, and not using that to make out his original post was a joke.

Yes, most of it is. Have you taken a look at the scarf post? You added to it didn't you? ;)
    No.

Its official, there are 7k tickets left, just like I said there was 12 hours earlier.
    Eticketing etc showing there was very few left according to many. Which turned out to be bollox. I'm delighted ST holders can purchase more.
    Why did you make this up?
    Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Why did you make this up?
    Get help.
    10 years and 13k posts........ who needs help? ;

10 years and 13k posts........ who needs help? ;
    Have a look through my magnificent posts and find something that is made up, detrimental to the club , and attracting attention to myself .
    You made a cock of yourself here , for what reason, only you know .

Have a look through my magnificent posts and find something that is made up, detrimental to the club , and attracting attention to myself .
    Bow down to you sir.

He's only made a tit of himself if you take the internet at all seriously imo.

Do you think I give a toss if I post something stupid/inane etc? Detrimental to the club? Aren't you taking forums a tad too seriously?

Do you think I give a toss if I post something stupid/inane etc? Detrimental to the club? Aren't you taking forums a tad too seriously?
    its your prerogative, as its mine to comment on your ridiculous post. I shall bear it in mind you are fishing should I be unfortunate enough to read anything you post in future.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He's only made a tit of himself if you take the internet at all seriously imo.
    Are you saying the message board would be improved if we had more people posting bare faced lies?

Not often i post, or even feel the need to, you sir, have come across as a cock from the day you joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    Not often i post, or even feel the need to, you sir, have come across as a cock from the day you joined.
    Yep I'll be ignoring this Louth guy in future. He's already admitted he makes things up and just says things for a laugh. Zzzzzzz.

The absolute state of a few of our fans yesterday in the grandstand

Kids everywhere and one guy was screaming "smash to k&@t" when the ball was on half way. Literally screaming as loud as possible

a grown man hahaha

I love the higher attendances but I wish some fans would just not go

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    Totally agree with this. There is an old saying 'give a man enough rope and he will hang himself' and this is exactly what Louth has done with his posts on this and other topics. He is now getting exactly what he deserves. People who continue to support his attitude to this board also deserve similar stick in my opinion.