+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 25-26k

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 25-26k

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Is it slightly withing the realms of possibility there were more crowds than recorded in them days?
    A lot of Bluebirds fans walked away from games thinking 'there was surely more than that.' Hereford 35k a prime example.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    A lot of Bluebirds fans walked away from games thinking 'there was surely more than that.' Hereford 35k a prime example.
    Funny that because nowadays the club regularly gets accused of the exact opposite i.e. exaggerating the attendance upwards. For the Hereford game you mention, I remember the ground was pretty empty until about 10 miniutes before kick off and the match was in the old division three, so getting over 35000 was a major thing at that level. Citys average that season was only 11700.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Funny that because nowadays the club regularly gets accused of the exact opposite i.e. exaggerating the attendance upwards. For the Hereford game you mention, I remember the ground was pretty empty until about 10 miniutes before kick off and the match was in the old division three, so getting over 35000 was a major thing at that level. Citys average that season was only 11700.
    Might we have a breakdown of the percentage of your posts which are not the result of swallowing a CCF records book/website?

Quote Originally Posted by Coch View Post
    Might we have a breakdown of the percentage of your posts which are not the result of swallowing a CCF records book/website?
    Why ?. What difference does it make ?. I was actually there - were you ?. What has your post got to do with the thread anyway ?.

Why ?. What difference does it make ?. I was actually there - were you ?. What has your post got to do with the thread anyway ?.
    It was just a bye-the-bye observation. I'm not old enough to remember City playing Hereford.

(Punctilious punctuation there.... !.)

Punctilious punctuation there.... !.
    How about contributing to the thread instead of acting like a 12 year old.

How about contributing to the thread instead of acting like a 12 year old.
    Actually, I find your posts to be among the most humourous on here....

I'm not old enough to remember City playing Hereford.

(Punctilious punctuation there.... !.)
    Ohh, sorry - you might actually be a twelve year old.