+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 25-26k

Re: 25-26k

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    It was quoted elsewhere there were 6,000 left.

Haven't we gone through this before? A massive build up to certain games, then finding attendances were far out. I still believe there will be 5-6k short of a sell-out. 11k tickets sold since friday lunch time? I doubt it.
    I really dont want to have another disagreement over this but why do you doubt it ?. You are prepared to accept that the club sold 19000 tickets between Wednesday 10.00pm and Friday lunchtime but not that they could sell another 11000 between Friday and this afternoon. If you dont believe it, go online and try to buy a ticket - the seating plan of the main bowl shows under 500 tickets now available and there are no more than 400 in the upper ninian. If you are not prepared to believe the evidence of your own eyes then theres not much further can be said.

Haven't we gone through this before? A massive build up to certain games, then finding attendances were far out. I still believe there will be 5-6k short of a sell-out. 11k tickets sold since friday lunch time? I doubt it.
    11,000 since Friday makes seems reasonable to me. There were still massive queues afterwards and most are buying online

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I really dont want to have another disagreement over this but why do you doubt it ?. You are prepared to accept that the club sold 19000 tickets between Wednesday 10.00pm and Friday lunchtime but not that they could sell another 11000 between Friday and this afternoon. If you dont believe it, go online and try to buy a ticket - the seating plan of the main bowl shows under 500 tickets now available and there are no more than 400 in the upper ninian. If you are not prepared to believe the evidence of your own eyes then theres not much further can be said.
    Do you think I should get my ticket now?

Are you taking Man City's allocation into account?

Quote Originally Posted by Coch View Post
    Do you think I should get my ticket now?
    No, I would leave it a couple of days and then hopefully they will be sold out.

Just looking online and it looks like less than a 1000 available.
    I don't know if this means they just haven't released sections yet, but there are blue dots in every area.

Why do people HAVE to be right on this board? Argue back and forth over little details.

Just see Sunday how many turn up and put your dicks away

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No, I would leave it a couple of days and then hopefully they will be sold out.
    See what I mean? Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    For what it's worth, I've just bought the last side by side pair available in the Ninian (5 mins on eticketing). There were maybe 100 singles left across the Ninian. The corner with the Canton is 50% empty
    I literally just counted the seats left in the Canton Ninian corner and there are 4 (FOUR) seats available across both blocks.

One is in 108/09 and three in 111. All are singles.

As said many times above, this is virtually sold out already.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Why do people HAVE to be right on this board? Argue back and forth over little details.

How do you know...

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    How do you know...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Because it is quite an interesting subject. You must think so too really because you have made 13 contributions to the thread since it started. I agree that a couple if people are still in denial that we could actually sell out this game, even though the evidence indicates the contrary. But we dont need the permission of anyone to continue the discussion do we ?.

Club just tweeted 26,000 sold.

Go on general sale on Wednesday. 30,000 doesn't look out of reach.

Club has just released a statement on social media. 26,000 sold to date.

We will comfortably pass 30k

Man City allocation reduced to 3,765 so an additional 1,000 tickets available to home fans.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Club has just released a statement on social media. 26,000 sold to date.
    Man City have returned 1000 so there should be a block of the family Stand available.

2 extra tickets per season ticket holder tomorrow and then general sale from Weds.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Club just tweeted 26,000 sold.

Go on general sale on Wednesday. 30,000 doesn't look out of reach.
    Surely with tickets on general sale we will get close to selling out

Will we get close to selling out, with tickets going on general sale ?

Well in that case, the E ticketing stadium plan is all to cock.

I can't see how there can be another 7000 spare tickets when the whole ground is showing singles only dotted about.

Bizarre.

Unless of course, they've greyed out all Season Tickets and their 'spares' until General Release...

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

I can't see how there can be another 7000 spare tickets when the whole ground is showing singles only dotted about.

Bizarre.

Unless of course, they've greyed out all Season Tickets and their 'spares' until General Release...
    There will be a block in the Family Stand which hasn't gone on sale, plus I'd guess parts of the Ninian Upper haven't been released yet

Bizarre.

I think that the main bowl is pretty much sold out, apart from a few hundred singles dotted about and the extra 1000 released from Man City, presumably in the Family stand end. However, what they appear to be doing with the upper ninian stand is releasing it in rows working from the front centre outwards and backwards. Blocks that were greyed out earlier are now showing seats available in alternate rows. This is a rather unusual way of doing it. The small lower part of the new stand is however pretty much sold out apart from a few pairs and singles in the outer parts. It should still get over 30000 by Sunday.

I'm guessing that 26k includes the 3,000 tickets for Man City? 7,000 tickets left and not on general sale until Wednesday

We'll easily get 30k

Bizarre.

ST seats were only reserved until Saturday. Maybe they mean 26,000 home tickets + 3765 away = 29,765. That would leave around 2500-3000 left with segregation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    There will be a block in the Family Stand which hasn't gone on sale, plus I'd guess parts of the Ninian Upper haven't been released yet
    What I don’t get about that is that all blocks have tickets available for sale, albeit odd rows and singles.