+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Madrid

Re: Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I've seen it all now, Ronaldo checking his little cut on his face with a mirror.
    Jeez, has he no shame.
    He asked the trainer for his phone as he was walking off the pitch so he could have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He asked the trainer for his phone as he was walking off the pitch so he could have a look.
    Phone/mirror whatever. Could you imagine the likes of Phil Dwyer, Roy Keane doing the same?
    Clean it off and get on with it
    One other complaint, have you noticed his lack of celebration when a team mate scores? A typical 'give me the ball, give me the ball type'

Phone/mirror whatever. Could you imagine the likes of Phil Dwyer, Roy Keane doing the same?
    One other complaint, have you noticed his lack of celebration when a team mate scores? A typical 'give me the ball, give me the ball type'
    Got to admire his drive etc, but you can still be great and pass the ball and like your team mates and at least smile when they score..

Every time I see a team mate of his score my first reaction is to look to see his own reaction . Hes a c0ck.

Meanwhile he's not very happy about his new blemish

Check out @LaLigaGav’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/LaLigaGav/status...683320833?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I like Zidane as a manager mate. Attack attack attack, but there has always been question marks over him tactically.
    He deserves massive credit for what he has done and I genuinely thought he was leading Madrid down an unstoppable path last season with the way he was introducing Asensio, Lucas Vasquez, Mayoral etc in league games and they were still battering teams.

His insistence on playing Casemiro was a master stroke but if you watch Casemiro this season he's forgotten what he's about.

Modric and Kroos have been pivotal to their success but they haven't been anywhere near this season.
    They’ve always looked to give it Ronaldo when sometimes there’s a better option, that’s not new to this season. Happens at other clubs, it’s one of the reasons Neymar left Barca because the team is geared up to Messi, and Zlatan said the same when he was at Barcelona.

I remember the last decent Arsenal side used to do it with Henry too.

Ok, none of these players show their lack of frustration at their team mates like Ronaldo does (only. Craig Bellamy comes close on that regard) but I don’t think trying to find your main main when there’s possibly a better option is exclusive to him.

Point I’m trying to make is for a manager who is no good tactically, and a player who’s only interest is individual honours they haven’t done badly this last 4 years.

As for your Marcelo and Fabio comparison, behave yourself ffs

I only seen Bales 2nd and Ronaldo run over and hugged him

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What is going on there this season? 1-0 down to deportivo at home

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Have you seen them this season? That goal seemed to give them the kick up the backside they needed

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Have you seen them this season? That goal seemed to give them the kick up the backside they needed
    Just accept youve had a bit of Terrance, Jamie

#mare

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just accept youve had a bit of Terrance, Jamie

#mare
    Nope there is something wrong there this season they've been awful

They’ve always looked to give it Ronaldo when sometimes there’s a better option, that’s not new to this season. Happens at other clubs, it’s one of the reasons Neymar left Barca because the team is geared up to Messi, and Zlatan said the same when he was at Barcelona.

I remember the last decent Arsenal side used to do it with Henry too.

Ok, none of these players show their lack of frustration at their team mates like Ronaldo does (only. Craig Bellamy comes close on that regard) but I don’t think trying to find your main main when there’s possibly a better option is exclusive to him.

Point I’m trying to make is for a manager who is no good tactically, and a player who’s only interest is individual honours they haven’t done badly this last 4 years.

As for your Marcelo and Fabio comparison, behave yourself ffs
    Oh Cmon mate I didn't think I'd need to explain to you that I wasn't implying that Fabio is as good as Marcelo, but they are similar in that they are inept when it comes to defensive positioning.

If you can't see the difference in the Barcelona players looking for Messi and Madrid players looking for Ronaldo then I'm amazed.
    Liverpool players look for Coutinho, Man City for De Bruyne but not cos if they don't get on the score sheet they'll chuck their toys out of the pram!

Oh Cmon mate I didn't think I'd need to explain to you that I wasn't implying that Fabio is as good as Marcelo, but they are similar in that they are inept when it comes to defensive positioning.

If you can't see the difference in the Barcelona players looking for Messi and Madrid players looking for Ronaldo then I'm amazed.
    Liverpool players look for Coutinho, Man City for De Bruyne but not cos if they don't get on the score sheet they'll chuck their toys out of the pram!
    You’re blinded by your hatred of him mate. Yes he’s a stroppy twat but they look for him because he’s a brilliant player, their main man.

You don’t score the amount of goals, amount of big game goals he has without them all doing something right.

People go over the top about ronaldo. He often celebrates with his teams mates: but if that 4 goals in 94 shots stat is correct, he's clearly on the decline.

Bale's first goal was a great goal.

Liverpool players will have to look a long way to pass to coutinho 😁

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Liverpool players will have to look a long way to pass to coutinho 😁
    They better replace Klopp with Slade or Malky, and sign Ben Turner 😂

They better replace Klopp with Slade or Malky, and sign Ben Turner 😂
    Sign Gerrards cousin the one who missed a pen on purpose. Scouse tw*t.