+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Even Sol Bambas wife has commented on the plastics after tickets

Re: Even Sol Bambas wife has commented on the plastics after tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    Because apart from ireland I think we have the highest percentage of glory hunters in the UK in south wales.

I am from merthyr and I've got admit i dont exactly feel much when cardiff do well. I am happy and I go to games and listen to them. But I dont feel a part of it as im not from cardiff. People were crying at the charlton promotion game and I was clapping.

Wales on the other hand, has created a collective of everyone in wales. I feel a part of that. Im sure many are in the same boat

I don't think the club can do any more to be more inclusive. Our fans on the other hand are as inclusive as north korea

We're a family club now, it has lost its edge. Which is good partly, but it also means youll struggle to bring the youth in that are looking for more than a family day out

Away fans dont kick off, ever, at our ground now do they?. I cant remember the last fight I saw in the ground. Why is that?
    Completely disagree with the youth comment. Was on the ebbw vale train after Sunderland game there was a good 20 kids all under 18 all boisterous and loving life.

Regularly see kids on the trains in to Cardiff as I come down from the Rhondda valleys as well...

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Since when has Ireland been in the UK?
    Up to 1922

I wonder how she even has spare tickets if she’s not a season ticket holder? Footballers get enough money without having free tickets for family members?

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Up to 1922
    Do you have difficulty in saying 'its not' ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    She’s right though.
    she's spot on ,let now upset her or Sol please

think its best we take this post down , I like our players and the wife's to be happy , not distracted

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    think its best we take this post down , I like our players and the wife's to be happy , not distracted
    She ought to not put stuff on social media that's going to get a reaction off fans then.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    She ought to not put stuff on social media that's going to get a reaction off fans then.
    Is she not more than likely talking about her mates than fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is she not more than likely talking about her mates than fans?
    Possibly.

Still, not the best thing to put on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    Because apart from ireland I think we have the highest percentage of glory hunters in the UK in south wales.

I am from merthyr and I've got admit i dont exactly feel much when cardiff do well. I am happy and I go to games and listen to them. But I dont feel a part of it as im not from cardiff. People were crying at the charlton promotion game and I was clapping.

Wales on the other hand, has created a collective of everyone in wales. I feel a part of that. Im sure many are in the same boat

I don't think the club can do any more to be more inclusive. Our fans on the other hand are as inclusive as north korea

We're a family club now, it has lost its edge. Which is good partly, but it also means youll struggle to bring the youth in that are looking for more than a family day out

Away fans dont kick off, ever, at our ground now do they?. I cant remember the last fight I saw in the ground. Why is that?
    That's bollocks, we have a lot of fans between 16-25, probably more than other clubs our size

I've said it before, we don't seem to have that many fans in the 35-45 age range

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That's bollocks, we have a lot of fans between 16-25, probably more than other clubs our size

I've said it before, we don't seem to have that many fans in the 35-45 age range
    I say the opposite, more people my age than my sons.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Do you have difficulty in saying 'its not' ?
    Part of it still is.