+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High excitement here in Minnesota....

Re: High excitement here in Minnesota....

Hey, NYC, you thinking of coming up for the weekend? Plenty of tickets available - at a price; I see someone's asking $90K on Stubhub! And there are plenty of other exchange sites touting their wares.

Sadly, for locals, it's all gone off the boil after the Championship debacle. I'm having to step forward and play host (to neighbours) on Sunday evening otherwise I'd be watching on my own. You're welcome to join us if you can make the trip

If I recollect correctly, you're an Eagles man aren't you? Whatever - good luck.

Come on you pats

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Hey, NYC, you thinking of coming up for the weekend? Plenty of tickets available - at a price; I see someone's asking $90K on Stubhub! And there are plenty of other exchange sites touting their wares.

Sadly, for locals, it's all gone off the boil after the Championship debacle. I'm having to step forward and play host (to neighbours) on Sunday evening otherwise I'd be watching on my own. You're welcome to join us if you can make the trip

If I recollect correctly, you're an Eagles man aren't you? Whatever - good luck.
    I'll be watching from home. I've seen quite few stories that Minnesotans are not treating Eagles fans very fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'll be watching from home. I've seen quite few stories that Minnesotans are not treating Eagles fans very fairly.
    Hmm, I doubt that sincerely. There's a thing called "Minnesota Nice" - it's what Minnesotans do.

Who's going to win tonight?

Hopefully the pats can do it phillys defence is a worry but I got every confidence in Tom

I'm going to have a look. The final is one of sports premier occasions.

To all Eagles fans - and NYC in particular - I trust you enjoyed it! Excellent game in which Patriots and Brady weren't convincing this time.

Just woke up. What a night. I though the Eagles were done. But then they ****ING STRIP SACKED TOM BRADY.

Oh and of course, Tommy can't catch. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

'Ave it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    To all Eagles fans - and NYC in particular - I trust you enjoyed it! Excellent game in which Patriots and Brady weren't convincing this time.