+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone still prepared to vote UKIP?

Re: Anyone still prepared to vote UKIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why are you blaming immigrants instead of those that are employing them as cheap labour?
    If I lived in a crap hole country I would try and come here if I could, but I wouldn't come with the same sense of entitlement you find with many immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    If I lived in a crap hole country I would try and come here if I could, but I wouldn't come with the same sense of entitlement you find with many immigrants.
    Not something I have noticed. They tend to live in the worst accommodation, do the worst paid jobs and the majority I have met are pretty bloody cheerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    To everyone - are you talking about :-
    Immigrants (people who have moved here as they were offered a job), Economic immigrants (people who have come here looking for work as they are allowed to), Asylum Seekers or Refugees ?

Which ones have you met ? , where / how & why did you meet them ? and what work were they doing etc ?
    I met them on Grindr after your dad turned me down because my cock was too small for him, who are you, the gestapo??

Funnily enough I don't go all Farage on them and ask them if they moved here without a job. The immigrants I know are mostly jolly EU folk who sing as they are pushing files and other assorted shite down the corridors. Is this the bit where you tell me that your posse is predominantly asylum seekers and they are all up themselves, none of them ever bought a round etc.

Which group do you think is entitled?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Had you been drinking when you typed that ?, implying his Dad is gay, you meeting other gay immigrants on Grindr etc etc - sounds like you have more issues than Vogue.

Calm down - there really is no need to behave in that manner is there ?
    It did seem to cross over the wrong side of a line between passionate opinion and rude antagonism. That said there was a bombardment of questions in the post he was responding to that could be as easily directed at the suggestion that many immigrants have a sense of entitlement that was made with none of the evidence that Mambo was seeking from Eric without comment.

Had you been drinking when you typed that ?, implying his Dad is gay, you meeting other gay immigrants on Grindr etc etc - sounds like you have more issues than Vogue.

Calm down - there really is no need to behave in that manner is there ?
    Meh, was a joke. Me and mambo like to have a Barney now and again, he has been a prick to me before and I have been one back. Its fun sometimes, I doubt he is precious enough to give a toss, unlike you, thanks for coming to his rescue though Sir Lancelot.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It did seem to cross over the wrong side of a line between passionate opinion and rude antagonism. That said there was a bombardment of questions in the post he was responding to that could be as easily directed at the suggestion that many immigrants have a sense of entitlement that was made with none of the evidence that Mambo was seeking from Eric without comment.
    Yes this. Ridiculous assertion that David Vincent and I go head to head listing our interactions with immigrants and then we all have a chat about whether immigrants are entitled or not (the people on average with the least wealth and worst quality of life are demonstrably entitled??). This place is bonkers and I thought I would respond in a manner befitting the nature of the post. Some of the things David Vincent gets away with saying on here unchallenged are complete rubbish. Direct the bleedin challenge to the guy making the ridiculous claim, not me for saying the immigrants I have met are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Yes this. Ridiculous assertion that David Vincent and I go head to head listing our interactions with immigrants and then we all have a chat about whether immigrants are entitled or not (the people on average with the least wealth and worst quality of life are demonstrably entitled??). This place is bonkers and I thought I would respond in a manner befitting the nature of the post. Some of the things David Vincent gets away with saying on here unchallenged are complete rubbish. Direct the bleedin challenge to the guy making the ridiculous claim, not me for saying the immigrants I have met are nice.
    I'm sorry to hear about your cock. You might have met some great immigrants but judging by your comments about Mambo's dad I would guess the immigrants you meet are a bit unusual. I was going to suggest that you move in a small circle but in the light of your earlier post that could be misconstrued.

I can't write what I really think on here because I would be arrested. There is no free speech in the UK. If I moved to France I would keep my head down and mind my own business. I wouldn't go around telling the French to pull down statues. I wouldn't be constantly demanding free stuff. And I wouldn't tell the French to change their laws and customs to suit me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your cock. You might have met some great immigrants but judging by your comments about Mambo's dad I would guess the immigrants you meet are a bit unusual. I was going to suggest that you move in a small circle but in the light of your earlier post that could be misconstrued.

I can't write what I really think on here because I would be arrested. There is no free speech in the UK. If I moved to France I would keep my head down and mind my own business. I wouldn't go around telling the French to pull down statues. I wouldn't be constantly demanding free stuff. And I wouldn't tell the French to change their laws and customs to suit me.
    You would need to leave your armchair David. What laws and customs have immigrants forced upon you? What favourite statues have you lost and as for constantly demanding free stuff, I am going to guess your comprehensive evidence will be a few inflammatory newspaper articles designed to boil your blood.

Ive no idea re Mambo, Eric etc - but from reading the post - it was addressed to everyone I think - do you know any migrants, refugees etc - and how do you know them - fair question :-

My Mrs knows a mum and 2 kids seeking asylum here - they are from Albania, they are nice and want to stay here (of course they do - so would I if I was from Albania), they live in a place with people in the same situation. Some of the people they have to live with are criminals/conmen - the only reason the Mrs knows this - is because the family in question tell her what they are saying in Albanian.

My brother in law works with a nurse from Greece - he came here for the work and the money, his wife doesnt work, she is looking, and his 2 kids go to school here. - On a side note - 2 kids going through the school system, plus the benefits, plus the NHS etc compared to the amount tax that will be collected on the salary, it will probably be a net loss to the UK - but we have gained a nurse, and if his kids stay here, work here and pay tax here - then it will be a net gain - eventually.

So i guess like life its all swings and roundabouts, certainly no need for rather crass comments about grindr, cock size, Dads etc though. Probably pissed by the sounds of it.
    No wonder you don't think it is a ridiculous exercise if you have only met two immigrants in your life? Oh wait, reading back you don't actually know either of them.

Do you walk around looking at the floor or is this typical of Wales?

I live somewhere predominantly white British and I could reel off at least 10. All good workers and jolly, not sure what they do behind closed doors, maybe they are plotting the demise of our culture as David insists but I would imagine they just watching telly and posting rubbish on message boards.