+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone still prepared to vote UKIP?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone still prepared to vote UKIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    the rampant vile bigotry of the little Britain insular underclasses
    You claim to be against hatred yet there is a lot of hatred in that statement.

I suppose you think the "underclasses" should be grateful for being pushed out of the labour market by immigrants who are not too worried about health and safety standards and who are prepared to work for less money. Should they also be grateful for the hospital overcrowding and the housing shortages caused by immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    You claim to be against hatred yet there is a lot of hatred in that statement.

I suppose you think the "underclasses" should be grateful for being pushed out of the labour market by immigrants who are not too worried about health and safety standards and who are prepared to work for less money. Should they also be grateful for the hospital overcrowding and the housing shortages caused by immigration?

Why are you blaming immigrants instead of those that are employing them as cheap labour?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why are you blaming immigrants instead of those that are employing them as cheap labour?
    If I lived in a crap hole country I would try and come here if I could, but I wouldn't come with the same sense of entitlement you find with many immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    If I lived in a crap hole country I would try and come here if I could, but I wouldn't come with the same sense of entitlement you find with many immigrants.
    Not something I have noticed. They tend to live in the worst accommodation, do the worst paid jobs and the majority I have met are pretty bloody cheerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    To everyone - are you talking about :-
    Immigrants (people who have moved here as they were offered a job), Economic immigrants (people who have come here looking for work as they are allowed to), Asylum Seekers or Refugees ?

Which ones have you met ? , where / how & why did you meet them ? and what work were they doing etc ?
    I met them on Grindr after your dad turned me down because my cock was too small for him, who are you, the gestapo??

Funnily enough I don't go all Farage on them and ask them if they moved here without a job. The immigrants I know are mostly jolly EU folk who sing as they are pushing files and other assorted shite down the corridors. Is this the bit where you tell me that your posse is predominantly asylum seekers and they are all up themselves, none of them ever bought a round etc.

Which group do you think is entitled?