Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
Ive no idea re Mambo, Eric etc - but from reading the post - it was addressed to everyone I think - do you know any migrants, refugees etc - and how do you know them - fair question :-

My Mrs knows a mum and 2 kids seeking asylum here - they are from Albania, they are nice and want to stay here (of course they do - so would I if I was from Albania), they live in a place with people in the same situation. Some of the people they have to live with are criminals/conmen - the only reason the Mrs knows this - is because the family in question tell her what they are saying in Albanian.

My brother in law works with a nurse from Greece - he came here for the work and the money, his wife doesnt work, she is looking, and his 2 kids go to school here. - On a side note - 2 kids going through the school system, plus the benefits, plus the NHS etc compared to the amount tax that will be collected on the salary, it will probably be a net loss to the UK - but we have gained a nurse, and if his kids stay here, work here and pay tax here - then it will be a net gain - eventually.

So i guess like life its all swings and roundabouts, certainly no need for rather crass comments about grindr, cock size, Dads etc though. Probably pissed by the sounds of it.
No wonder you don't think it is a ridiculous exercise if you have only met two immigrants in your life? Oh wait, reading back you don't actually know either of them.

Do you walk around looking at the floor or is this typical of Wales?

I live somewhere predominantly white British and I could reel off at least 10. All good workers and jolly, not sure what they do behind closed doors, maybe they are plotting the demise of our culture as David insists but I would imagine they just watching telly and posting rubbish on message boards.