+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: At least Giggs is talking to OSIAN ! Lets hope this is not just paper talk !

At least Giggs is talking to OSIAN ! Lets hope this is not just paper talk !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42769849

I think this would help with the change over

Blue in the Face

Re: At least Giggs is talking to OSIAN ! Lets hope this is not just paper talk !

Thanks for posting Titters. It wasn't looking good on this front a couple of days ago but this sounds like it could be great news...

Re: At least Giggs is talking to OSIAN ! Lets hope this is not just paper talk !

Osian Roberts looks more Russian than Russian people.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Osian Roberts looks more Russian than Russian people.
    Who is this Ocean guy? Never heard of him?

Recall him satin he was in his first interview..or at least that he appreciates what Osian brings and they have talking to do...

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I heard the radio interview..... it didnt sound that great at all , never heard him speak before - but he sounded a bit down beat.

From what I heard Osian is very very good at his job, so I think Giggs would have to be a complete fool to not want to work with him!! and probably a bit lost without him.

Having said that - we are dealing with a bloke who was sh@gging his brothers wife for years - he probably thought that was a good move as well ......
    He's a top guy, and virtually picked the Welsh sides - was known as Osian's eleven..