Winner
    Glad I could help.

Re: Yeeeeeees

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Lecter and Ainsley Harriott? Really?

What's wrong with them?
    Both seemed a good laugh. I liked Lecter’s withering put downs

Alan Foggon? he'll never score any goals at Middlesbrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Match made in heaven - two people who struggle to live with an opposing viewpoint. One retorts with "wit" the other with feigned ignorance. Happy days!
    Ill miss them both and everyone else who has left his great institution of a message board it brightens my day and night ,please beg their forgiveness and allow them back in ,we are a community ,we are one .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Both seemed a good laugh. I liked Lecter’s withering put downs
    Funny guy. Easily wound up though. Henry Hill is the boy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Lecter and Ainsley Harriott? Really?

What's wrong with them?
    Yeah, whats wrong with Ainsley? Always thought he was ok. Shit chef but was a tidy poster.

So the board continues its dive to oblivion and right wing politics nonsense.

Mind you I would rather poke needles in my eyes than read anything on CC'S board.

Always hated his sense of humour. Just not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s gone
    People who throw hissy fits over arguments or disagreements on the internet do need a word with themselves. In regards to Croesy if he has gone? I'll miss his amiable demeanour and charming eloquence to all.

I had a look at the Colonel’s site. He’s done pretty well. There is lots of crossover between posters on here who also post on there. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ill miss them both and everyone else who has left his great institution of a message board it brightens my day and night ,please beg their forgiveness and allow them back in ,we are a community ,we are one .
    I won't. The clique have their own board and it makes perfect sense. They can back slap each other to kingdom come. I remember the Colonel throwing a hissy fit because I laughed at one of his jokes. He thought I was being sarcastic - the delicate soul.

I don't think many have left. Dr Lecter has gone, I didn't miss him the last time he went. Colonel has gone, which is good - he thought this board was all about him and that he was keeping it alive single handed. He flounced twice and nearly flounced many more - always seemed to be on the search for praise and recognition. A diet of sugar and hog roasts can cause delusion it seems. He can now set the agenda on clique central, and best of luck to him. Obviously, he never ever comes on here (not even to PM people to ask them to jump ship) so he won't read any of this - which is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I had a look at the Colonel’s site. He’s done pretty well. There is lots of crossover between posters on here who also post on there. Nothing wrong with that.
    Exactly - nowt wrong with it. He can set his own agenda there without getting upset that others aren't playing his game and without disrupting conversations with his "humourous" regurgitation of mis types.

Apparently, I don't understand his humour! That's why he does free stand ups to empty bars I guess - very few people "get" him. He's far too clever for me.

I won't. The clique have their own board and it makes perfect sense. They can back slap each other to kingdom come. I remember the Colonel throwing a hissy fit because I laughed at one of his jokes. He thought I was being sarcastic - the delicate soul.

I don't think many have left. Dr Lecter has gone, I didn't miss him the last time he went. Colonel has gone, which is good - he thought this board was all about him and that he was keeping it alive single handed. He flounced twice and nearly flounced many more - always seemed to be on the search for praise and recognition. A diet of sugar and hog roasts can cause delusion it seems. He can now set the agenda on clique central, and best of luck to him. Obviously, he never ever comes on here (not even to PM people to ask them to jump ship) so he won't read any of this - which is a shame.
    Are you sad he has not sent you a pm

Is there a danger you’re overthinking this?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Are you sad he has not sent you a pm
    Gutted mate.

Gutted mate.
    Thought so

We've lost Nick and Colonel Feckwit in the space of a month. It's tragic. Add in the loss of Dr Lecter and Ainsley Harriott and this board is already becoming a better place to visit. Only need Gluey to sod off now - I wonder if he's been getting loads of PMs from TH63 and the shite stand-up comedian to join?
    2 good posters There

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    You're right, I should set up my own forum just to prove I'm not overthinking this.

We've lost Nick and Colonel Feckwit in the space of a month. It's tragic. Add in the loss of Dr Lecter and Ainsley Harriott and this board is already becoming a better place to visit. Only need Gluey to sod off now - I wonder if he's been getting loads of PMs from TH63 and the shite stand-up comedian to join?
    I heard Gluey's been on here since 1997 and he ain't going anywhere

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Where did you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Two out of three ain't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Yes.

I log off and don't give the place a second thought..seems some have spreadsheet and power point presentations on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yes.

I log off and don't give the place a second thought..seems some have spreadsheet and power point presentations on it.
    I know who

Its ok folks, dont worry, I am staying on as a " useless mod " who by all accounts " looks after my own "

So if we can form a orderly queue of who wants to be " one of my own "

dont rush now folks, no really, please rush, I am feeling unloved

Any chance of having that last nauseating post deleted - on the grounds of sycophancy?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Its ok folks, dont worry, I am staying on as a " useless mod " who by all accounts " looks after my own "

So if we can form a orderly queue of who wants to be " one of my own "

dont rush now folks, no really, please rush, I am feeling unloved
    I've no idea who you are, so thanks for just randomly deciding to look after me.

Crazy what goes through peoples heads isn't it

You merged a thread once..he nearly had a meltdown.