+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Phil Neville

Phil Neville

The media are digging shite up from the past.
    People have become so precious.

Richyrich

Re: Phil Neville

The Irish are only any good at digging holes.

Would you mind if I became Irish manager if they are my views?

All getting way past sensible now. Society is made up purely of extremes and it ain't going to be getting better any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    The Irish are only any good at digging holes.

Would you mind if I became Irish manager if they are my views?
    Those comments make you look like a dick in the here and now.

Those comments made him a dick 6 years ago.

On another note, how come most womens sports need a male coach? Women's football comes under the EFA #jobsfortheboys

Relax I’m back chilled – just battered the wife!!! Feel better now!” Another from the same account, and which was sent on 3 December 2012, reads: “U women of [sic] always wanted equality until it comes to paying the bills #hypocrites”

Classy guy!

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Those comments make you look like a dick in the here and now.

Those comments made him a dick 6 years ago.

On another note, how come most womens sports need a male coach? Women's football comes under the EFA #jobsfortheboys
    Looks like my comments got to you a bit, why you being so precious?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Relax I’m back chilled – just battered the wife!!! Feel better now!” Another from the same account, and which was sent on 3 December 2012, reads: “U women of [sic] always wanted equality until it comes to paying the bills #hypocrites”

Classy guy!

If you accept that they were not meant to be taken seriously, there isn't much in them to get wound up over really. Or is this sort of humour worthy of a lynch squad nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

Classy guy!
    Bants init

Equality? Take bants like a man mun

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    If you accept that they were not meant to be taken seriously, there isn't much in them to get wound up over really. Or is this sort of humour worthy of a lynch squad nowadays.
    PC has gone mad but when will people in the public eye learn?

At best it's shows a severe lack of judgement, at worst he looks like a misogynist.

PC has gone mad but when will people in the public eye learn?

At best it's shows a severe lack of judgement, at worst he looks like a misogynist.

At best it was a bit of humour, at worst its been taken out of context. If we need to trawl back 7 years to find something that could be twisted to be offensive, then that's quite desperate.

People should be talking about the fact that he's underqualified, inexperienced and just not suitable for the job, not some dumb tweets he once sent.

Richyrich

At best it was a bit of humour, at worst its been taken out of context. If we need to trawl back 7 years to find something that could be twisted to be offensive, then that's quite desperate.
    Nothing needs to be twisted, it's there for all to read. He even directed it at a women on twitter.

I'm more surprised at the FA employing him claiming they knew about the tweets. You'd think after the Sampson debacle they would of learned something.

Nothing needs to be twisted, it's there for all to read. He even directed it at a women on twitter.

I'm more surprised at the FA employing him claiming they knew about the tweets. You'd think after the Sampson debacle they would of learned something.

If he did beat his wife up or if she does pay half the bills, then obviously im wrong in my thinking and he is a bad un. If however they were sent in a joking manner then he had absolutely nothing to apologise for, even though he has done.

Just because someone says something, it doesn't mean its something they really believe or would act out.

Richyrich

If he did beat his wife up or if she does pay half the bills, then obviously im wrong in my thinking and he is a bad un. If however they were sent in a joking manner then he had absolutely nothing to apologise for, even though he has done.

Just because someone says something, it doesn't mean its something they really believe or would act out.
    I agree, hence my first post, I don't really think the Irish are only good for digging holes but making that comment I realise my days of ever getting the Irish managers are over. Neville should have known better. This will drag on until he resigns sadly.

Looks like my comments got to you a bit, why you being so precious?
    Theres a big difference between looks and fact.

You asked me a question, the norm is to reply.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Theres a big difference between looks and fact.

You asked me a question, the norm is to reply.
    You took the bait like a thick irishman...thanks!