+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone need two Man City Tickets 1x Adult 1x Concession in Grandstand ? £50 for both

Anyone need two Man City Tickets 1x Adult 1x Concession in Grandstand ? £50 for both

Hi i am selling my two tickets for the price i paid for them (one adult ,one concession £50) they are in block 202 Grandstand 4 rows from the front, i wont be able to attend due to an injury , the tickets will be available to be collected from Llantwit Major if anyone wants them, thanks

Re: Anyone need two Man City Tickets 1x Adult 1x Concession in Grandstand ? £50 for both

Can plastics apply?

Re: Anyone need two Man City Tickets 1x Adult 1x Concession in Grandstand ? £50 for both

would like them to go to a Cardiff supporter

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    would like them to go to a Cardiff supporter
    Well return them to the club, as they have a waiting list.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Well return them to the club, as they have a waiting list.
    I didn't know you could do that ,will they refund what i paid or just give a credit on my account? will try ringing tomorrow Thanks

Have returned the tickets to the club this morning for a refund , following from a different thread the local rate 029 20643600 opt 1 opt 1 number worked well , Thanks for the advice, Just gutted to have to watch it on the tv on sunday