+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Plastics City v Man City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Plastics City v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Yawn
    This is a message board.
    If you don’t want to discuss. Go to bed.

My two 16 year old sons have become season ticket holders this season. They go in gang of 8 boys 3 of whom were Liverpool/Man utd 'fans' last season but are now City fans. With their spare tickets for this game they've got another 4 mates from their school going. If only 1 or 2 of them get the bug - the club wins

They are all looking forward to the game

Hopefully they'll avoid people who spout the plastics and I'm a better fan than you nonsense. We've lost too many fans over ruddy principles recently. Lets welcome the new breed and not hark on about it. A high profile game will always attract more fans lets hope they enjoy themselves and come back again

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    My two 16 year old sons have become season ticket holders this season. They go in gang of 8 boys 3 of whom were Liverpool/Man utd 'fans' last season but are now City fans. With their spare tickets for this game they've got another 4 mates from their school going. If only 1 or 2 of them get the bug - the club wins

Hopefully they'll avoid people who spout the plastics and I'm a better fan than you nonsense. We've lost too many fans over ruddy principles recently. Lets welcome the new breed and not hark on about it. A high profile game will always attract more fans lets hope they enjoy themselves and come back again
    Well said

Rest assured your sons, their friends and their mates are not plastics.
    When they have been going for a year on a regular basis they will be able to recognise the plastics.

The win at Mansfield away was fabulous especially as Mansfirld were maybe better than us until we went 2-1 up in the second half.

It’s the Hey it’s a chance to see Man Citybwith no effort bozos that annoy the diehards.

The win in round three will make the club £250k

Hopefully win or lose they will all turn up for the next home game too.

Too true bro

Bang on mate. When games like this come along it’s a great opportunity to increase our fan base.
    My lads are City ST holders but regularly get mocked by kids at school for supporting Cardiff “coz they are crap innit”. This week of course there are kids telling them they are going for the first time.
    We just have to hope that win, lose or draw it’s a good entertaining game that will get some of them coming back.

Perfecto , well said .

Yep. They've got to start somewhere.

Can you imagine the club instigating a rule where the only people entitled to buy a match ticket were people who'd been going for 20 years and hadn't missed a game. The stadium would soon be empty.

That great news and it does seem sometimes that its an over 50 's type attendance at times

Amen to that, brother!