+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wales to play home games

Wales to play home games

Re: Wales to play home games

Just when we establish a passionate home base for the first time in yonks, we could potentially be throwing that away.

Not a chance. The fans and the players want CCS, Giggs isn’t going to piss everyone off straight away is he. There’s no way we’ll play at Millstad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    We've played a couple at Anfield, why not spread the love a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Not a chance. The fans and the players want CCS, Giggs isn’t going to piss everyone off straight away is he. There’s no way we’ll play at Millstad.
    Yes, of course Giggs has the capacity to piss everyone off straight away. He doesn't give a toss about fans or anybody else's feelings. Look at the way he shagged how own brothers wife for years. Arrogant tosser!

I wouldn't mind us playing a game at parc y scarlets

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Good call. We used to play at The Racecourse Ground and I remember we beat Spain 3-0 and Mark Hughes scored that wonderful scissors kick. It would be good for West Wales to get a game.

Why should a manager have the final say on the venue?
    If I was a Welsh fan I'd be pissed off big time if played away from CCS

Sounds like they're manufacturing a way for him to please the fans early on. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Good call. We used to play at The Racecourse Ground and I remember we beat Spain 3-0 and Mark Hughes scored that wonderful scissors kick. It would be good for West Wales to get a game.
    Tbh I wouldn't mind us playing at any of the grounds in Wales something I think England miss a trick with must be a pain for people North of the country having to make their way down

I wouldn’t won’t one penny going into the WRU’s hands

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Sounds like they're manufacturing a way for him to please the fans early on. Hopefully.
    Until he cocks it up

Tbh I wouldn't mind us playing at any of the grounds in Wales something I think England miss a trick with must be a pain for people North of the country having to make their way down
    When they were re building Wembley they moved around. Had some good atmospheres.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Same here.

It would be good if we could play games in the north but the Racecourse is not up to international standard. There was talk of redevelopment a few years ago but until that happens it’s a non starter.

"We won't sell ourselves short" Big stadium..

To

"We will make the right decision for foot all" (CCS)

Stay at the CCS ffs we ain't a big nation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Yes, of course Giggs has the capacity to piss everyone off straight away. He doesn't give a toss about fans or anybody else's feelings. Look at the way he shagged how own brothers wife for years. Arrogant tosser!
    Did he shag his brothers wife? Nobody has mentioned it on here. Ever.

Zzz. Its nothing to do with football.

If Ken Zohore shagged your wife and bagged 3 goals the next day nobody on here would care would they?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

If Ken Zohore shagged your wife and bagged 3 goals the next day nobody on here would care would they?
    Super Kev would never have had any problems in this respect.

You'd ask him to come around again!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You'd ask him to come around again!
    Once a week. Could go to the pub in peace and not get moaned at when I sleep on the sofa drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    ?? How do you work that out wru doesn't own it

?? How do you work that out wru doesn't own it
    We should all have a stake in it the amount of money Llanelli have ripped off the WRU 😂

STILL bitter about the Celtic Warriors rugby team being ripped apart..was the best of the lot..

Please step forward and take your award for the stupidest post of the week! Your prize? I heavy kick in the gonads with a pair of steel toe capped dr martens!

1/Who gives a **** of whether he ****ed his brothers wife? I do! That tells me he is a dirty, sly, two-faced, untrustworthy, little shit, at best. Would he bring that manner into football? Yes, quite possibly. So you read every thread on here do you? Well you are so wrong sunshine, if you think it has never, ever been mentioned before!

2/Yes, of course it has everything to do with football. Please see point (1) above!

3/Yes those people with good, decent morals (which I hasten to add, by the sound of it you have none!), those that were brought up correctly, would of course look down if a player shagged their wife. By the way, I am not married, so please do not ever make false assumptions about me.You have never met me, you never will. You appear to be the sort of low level, little scumbag that crawls out from under a stone from time to time. The type of chav scummer that I spend my life avoiding where possible. Time for you crawl back under that stone, taking Giggs with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Please step forward and take your award for the stupidest post of the week! Your prize? I heavy kick in the gonads with a pair of steel toe capped dr martens!

1/Who gives a **** of whether he ****ed his brothers wife? I do! That tells me he is a dirty, sly, two-faced, untrustworthy, little shit, at best. Would he bring that manner into football? Yes, quite possibly. So you read every thread on here do you? Well you are so wrong sunshine, if you think it has never, ever been mentioned before!

2/Yes, of course it has everything to do with football. Please see point (1) above!

3/Yes those people with good, decent morals (which I hasten to add, by the sound of it you have none!), those that were brought up correctly, would of course look down if a player shagged their wife. By the way, I am not married, so please do not ever make false assumptions about me.You have never met me, you never will. You appear to be the sort of low level, little scumbag that crawls out from under a stone from time to time. The type of chav scummer that I spend my life avoiding where possible. Time for you crawl back under that stone, taking Giggs with you.
    Watch that halo doesn’t come down and choke you.

Chris Coleman is Wales most successful manager and he shagged everything except the next door neighbours cat behind his wife’s back.

It has nothing to do with football.

Right so now I wasn't brought up correctly. What a very nice man you are to tarnish my lovely mother with such a comment.

I don't agree off the pitch with what he did. I also think it has fvck all to do with managing a football team.

I also dont condone violence and kicking someone in the bol#ocks with steel for caps on.. mother dragged you up did she?

I don't read every thread..but I suspect you have the intelligence to know it was sarcasm.

CCMB.. what's worse..

Sha$$ing your brothers wife or giving someone a serious injury with steel toe caps? I put it to you that 68 is morally worse than one Ryan Giggs..

Feel free to add to this on going case. All input is valuable.