+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mascots

Mascots

For my little one's birthday we've booked for him to be a mascot. It's what he wants more than anything and by pooling together his birthday money it's not that pricey.

Has anyone on here experience of doing this recently? Also, does anyone know what stand the family tickets are for? Thanks

Re: Mascots

My sister did it for my Nephew a few years back, and they were in the Grandstand.

How do you go about organising it? My son always says he wants to be s mascot.

There is a link on the official site.

Is there an age limit? We're thinking of doing it for our son on his birthday next month, he'll be 41.

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    How do you go about organising it? My son always says he wants to be s mascot.
    It's on the Cardiff City foundation page.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Is there an age limit? We're thinking of doing it for our son on his birthday next month, he'll be 41.
    Reminded me of this stitch up on a stag do!
    http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/17/stag-s...iends-7236170/

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Good on Brentford for going with it, fair play

A lot cheaper than I thought. Do you just book it and that’s it, or do they decide who is the mascot if there is a lot of interest on a certain date?

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    A lot cheaper than I thought. Do you just book it and that’s it, or do they decide who is the mascot if there is a lot of interest on a certain date?
    I'll let you know!!

You can choose the game on the website and they take the money off you, so I presume that means it's booked. Imagine having to explain to a child who has been excited for ages that they can no longer be a mascot? I think it has to be honoured.

I dare say they can have up to 18 mascots and I'd be surprised if all those spaces went every game. They have had a draw for Man City mascots, but that has already been explained up front. Then they're not paying to be a mascot, just signing up to a soccer school.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'll let you know!!

You can choose the game on the website and they take the money off you, so I presume that means it's booked. Imagine having to explain to a child who has been excited for ages that they can no longer be a mascot? I think it has to be honoured.

I dare say they can have up to 18 mascots and I'd be surprised if all those spaces went every game. They have had a draw for Man City mascots, but that has already been explained up front. Then they're not paying to be a mascot, just signing up to a soccer school.
    Thanks, I've booked my son on one for his birthday. He’ll love the experience! Proper once in a lifetime opportunity.