+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other former messageboard wind up merchants

Re: Other former messageboard wind up merchants

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Hovis and the Colonel. But Hovis didn't turn up. I remember the Colonel had aphoto of himself at the Packet holding that day's newspaper
    wearing a crap watch

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    That was Blue Plato. A complete cretin.

This would be a typical post

"Following last week's £200 bet on Celtic to beat Ross County, I now have added 67p to the kitty. The kitty stands at £1000.67 with us having started with £1000. This week we have the following Cup games as potentials for our bet.

Arsenal v Spurs. I fancy Arsenal for this one, and they are good value at 4/5
    Liverpool v Everton. I fancy Liverpool will win this one, but are not so good value at 4/5.
    Manchester United v Ely Rangers. Tough one to call this, but I think Manchester United will win, based on them being top of the Premier League, and half of the Ely Rangers team can't get the time off work. Manchester United are 1/300 to win.

After considering all my investment options, I have decided to go for Manchester United to beat Ely Rangers. I am sacrificing £300 of my kitty which means we stand to win £1. This works out at a 100.03% return on the investment".
    Brilliant Yer that`s how I remember his updates

In one post he said how he trawled through major leagues for value and then tipped wolves (1st in league 1) to beat Shrewsbury (23rd) at home at about 1/3.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    When all these events happened what name were you all posting under?

ive never changed mine but some of your names seem very recent?
    Kaiser Jirga II from when we all changed our usernames to something German after they dumped England out of the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In one post he said how he trawled through major leagues for value and then tipped wolves (1st in league 1) to beat Shrewsbury (23rd) at home at about 1/3.
    What got me was that he claimed to be some big knob in the City, and he was advocating betting as a viable investment option. He tried to prove it, but failed dismally because, sometime, Rangers don't win.

Good to have newbies.

Dai Splott was off his rocker. Probably still is. If you held a view that differed from his, then your mind was simply poisoned by main stream media. Head case.
    Dai Splott is shitting himself over the trial of Alison Chabloz for her anti-semitic songs. His little network of anti-semites is falling.

Where are Feedback and Trueblue these days?
    Feedback would argue with his own reflection but I did like him and TrueBluewas a top lad 👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Where are Feedback and Trueblue these days?
    Feedback would argue with his own reflection but I did like him and TrueBluewas a top lad ��
    Feedback was ok - Trublue could be ok, but would move the goalposts on any argument meaning he was always the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Dai Splott is shitting himself over the trial of Alison Chabloz for her anti-semitic songs. His little network of anti-semites is falling.
    You have to be mad (Chabloz) or very brave (Dai Splott) to say anything about a certain very powerful group. Chabloz is being prosecuted by a charity which was set up to fight anti-semitism but the charity defines anti-semitism as any criticism of Israel : "antisemitism can be expressed as anything from ancient blood libels and conspiracy myths to antisemitism disguised as political discourse about Israel".

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Who were the two posters who were going to have a fight outside the Packet?
    That was very funny. One of the posters was winding his mate up. The other poster arrived in the pub expecting a fight with someone he didn't know only to find his mate there laughing at him.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    You have to be mad (Chabloz) or very brave (Dai Splott) to say anything about a certain very powerful group. Chabloz is being prosecuted by a charity which was set up to fight anti-semitism but the charity defines anti-semitism as any criticism of Israel : "antisemitism can be expressed as anything from ancient blood libels and conspiracy myths to antisemitism disguised as political discourse about Israel".
    No it doesn't describe anti-semitism as "any criticism of Israel". Do keep up or actually learn to read, it seems you know little to nothing of the case or are deliberately misrepresenting things.

Hi Splotty...

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    The other one who used to go round threatening people - was Mick The Miller aka Jeff De la Cruze - or summit like that, used to drink in the butchers I think - ex bookie that went bust - then became a train driver I believe - when he wasnt on strike or on the sick...

And Perry Fenton - another with mental issues
    Jeff is a very decent bloke in real life. Loves his greyhounds. I joined his syndicate for a couple of years and had a few great nights out at the dogs in Swindon. Top man who admitted enjoying winding people up on here.

Grieving Angel or something like that. Wasn’t he another who was v aggressive and hypersensitive to any criticism of the Bluebirds?

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Gwynedd Blue

Thats the fella

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Gwynedd Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I think you mean Gwynedd Blue. I was tempted to meet up with him as I spend a lot of time up that way in the summer months. Glad I didn't know as his last posts were weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Thats the fella
    Do you think he was a real person? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you think he was a real person? I don't.
    I spoke to him via email... he hasn't been active for bare long... ain't been in touch for like a year

Quote Originally Posted by Randoloph Scott View Post
    Grieving Angel or something like that. Wasn’t he another who was v aggressive and hypersensitive to any criticism of the Bluebirds?
    Does he now post as dml1954?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    I spoke to him via email... he hasn't been active for bare long... ain't been in touch for like a year
    I spoke to George Agdgdgwngo by email, I'm not sure he's real either.

If I remember, he wrote a Bluebirds song and posted a video of himself singing it in his caravan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    If I remember, he wrote a Bluebirds song and posted a video of himself singing it in his caravan.
    Little things like that don't convince me of anything on the internet these days.

Feedback was ok - Trublue could be ok, but would move the goalposts on any argument meaning he was always the winner.
    In his own mind

What you do in your private life with his active bare long is up to you mate, and we don't need to know that you haven't touched it for a year!

Little things like that don't convince me of anything on the internet these days.
    What about a nice photo then?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    In his own mind

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    What about a nice photo then?
    Of what?

Of what?
    The person you don't think is a real person (please keep up)