Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
Did mine a couple of months ago.
Also like to have advance notice of my payments on account prior to the Christmas spenathon.
Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
My tax 'affairs' are quite complex. My accountant chases me around June/July, and I usually have them all ready to submit sometime in August. That's 6 months earlier that some people but I like to get them all done and out of the way ASAP. I do as much as I can myself, and the acct. ends up with neat lists with separate batches of bills/receipts, and my own calculations - it means his bill is quite small, we suits me just fine !
I salute you both, wish i was more organised, it just doesnt seem to happen, taken me 4 days to do my accounts ( started them In dec and had 3 Fridays off to do them in Dec, then today, of course its the last thing i want to do, as i am not out working )

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
You must have calves like Mark Hughes going up and down them ladders. Or do you cheat with one of them pole thingsys.
I am afraid i Cheat though i have some work at 70 ft ( 7 floors ) , so i wouldnt be ladder climbing that high
Its not all from Window cleaning, i do a few others bits and pieces, funny enough i have just ( a few days over the last 3 weeks ) done a big job cleaning Paths for a management company, of course they take 90 days to settle any invoice, but it will come in, in the end