+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morrison 40/1 to score first

Wink Morrison 40/1 to score first

I work too hard to gamble my money away but I always put a £1 each way bet on Morrison to score the first goal.
    Adds a bit of interest to the game and he’s come up trumps quite a few times over the last two seasons.

I just looked and he’s 40/1 today!!....on sky bet
    He’s normally 16/1 for home games.

Just putting it out there.

Also, we are 40/1 to win 1-0, surely they are due a game that they don’t score in.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Darren Purse as I did the same thing with him whilst he was here and the bookies never seem to pick up that he took the penalties... they were profitable times

Re: Morrison 40/1 to score first

Stuck it on Sol Bamba 67/1

Re: Morrison 40/1 to score first

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    I work too hard to gamble my money away but I always put a £1 each way bet on Morrison to score the first goal.
    Adds a bit of interest to the game and he’s come up trumps quite a few times over the last two seasons.

I just looked and he’s 40/1 today!!....on sky bet
    He’s normally 16/1 for home games.

Just putting it out there.

Also, we are 40/1 to win 1-0, surely they are due a game that they don’t score in.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Darren Purse as I did the same thing with him whilst he was here and the bookies never seem to pick up that he took the penalties... they were profitable times
    You're on holiday in BOSTON ! Get out and enjoy yourself !