I asked this question a few months ago, when it was thought that Warnock might only be with us this season. Anyone taking over from Warnock is going to have a big job in changing our style of play that, doing so in a promotion season would be suicidal and could have a knock-on effect for a while. I remember being told that would be a nice dilemma to have!!!

I know I'm copping some flak in another thread, but I felt that looking at our first half performance that we are nowhere near being a Premier League team. That's taking into account the fact that Man City would create great chances, have most of the possession and run us ragged. We whacked away everything from around our box and the ball kept coming back. We never tried to calm things down in our own half, everything had to be hit long. The same shit that has been the cause of our bad run of form in the league was the same shit we served up in the first half. Some will say it's fine to do that against Man City, but we've been doing exactly the same against QPR, Preston, Bolton, Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday etc. It's a tactic that will cost us promotion.

so true iv been saying the same as u great post fella