+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Germany were right to be concerned..

Re: Germany were right to be concerned..

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Shutten your gob?
    It must be Sunday, Mike's gone all 'allo allo'

Halts maul (Stop Mouth) It's taken as being a pretty strong thing to say in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It must be Sunday, Mike's gone all 'allo allo'
    I was going to reply to Nins27 'I will say this only once'

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Shame you weren't about in 1939, things may have worked out differently.
    Chamberlain could have truly had peace in his time with this phrase I am sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I was going to reply to Nins27 'I will say this only once'
    That would have 'shutten'ed him up

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    I've tweeted DFB back in german telling them to shut their mouth
    What's the German for 'cheeky Kents even Stan Boardman was more open minded than you?'

If you know can you please tweet them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Attachment 2094

What about this tackle on Jazz Richards.
    Right in front of us.

Trouble is Jazz didn't scream, roll around on the floor & got up reasonably quickly.

Haven't seen the TV replay but in real time from around 30 foot away it looked a straight red (as a qualified ref that's what I would have given on any other pitch)

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    What's the German for 'cheeky Kents even Stan Boardman was more open minded than you?'

If you know can you please tweet them for me.
    Du freche Fotzen! Stan Boardman war mehr offen als Sie, aber Jorn Schwinkendorf war der Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Du freche Fotzen! Stan Boardman war mehr offen als Sie, aber Jorn Schwinkendorf war der Hammer.
    Aah I see. The old Scwinkengruber carbon emission. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Right in front of us.

Trouble is Jazz didn't scream, roll around on the floor & got up reasonably quickly.

Haven't seen the TV replay but in real time from around 30 foot away it looked a straight red (as a qualified ref that's what I would have given on any other pitch)
    The ball bounces to head height and de Bruyne goes for it with his foot. Richards wants to head the ball but sees the foot and changes direction slightly, de Bruyne's studs catch him on the way down as Richards is running in. The connection in the picture is a complete accident. If Richards had gone for the header and been caught by de Bruyne's boot then it may well have been a red but people on here must be pretty desperate to compare it to Bennett's foul.

The Germans stereotyping people
    .who would have imagined it? Cheeky boring bastards.
    But they're efficient though - you have to give them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    But they're efficient though - you have to give them that.
    Oh yeah. They don't mess about..the boring bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    The ball bounces to head height and de Bruyne goes for it with his foot. Richards wants to head the ball but sees the foot and changes direction slightly, de Bruyne's studs catch him on the way down as Richards is running in. The connection in the picture is a complete accident. If Richards had gone for the header and been caught by de Bruyne's boot then it may well have been a red but people on here must be pretty desperate to compare it to Bennett's foul.
    So you're saying the KDB tried to kick Jazz in the head, failed and so kicked him in the leg instead?

Oh yeah. They don't mess about..the boring bastards.
    But, their sense of humour. God, it's shit. And all those oompah oompah bands. Bloody hell. And, whisper it quietly, but German women all have hairy armpits. My mate told me.

Ball bounces to head height and De Bruyne goes with it with his foot
    Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    So you're saying the KDB tried to kick Jazz in the head, failed and so kicked him in the leg instead?
    Did they do away at somepoint with the offence of high boot or something?

But, their sense of humour. God, it's shit. And all those oompah oompah bands. Bloody hell. And, whisper it quietly, but German women all have hairy armpits. My mate told me.
    Agreed. Don't even get me started on their foreign policy.

It sounds like I hate the Krau... I mean Germans. Their cars are great, and that wall they built was a bastard to bring down. And, I think life is a bit better with just one Germany because, when there were two, Wales dropped one place in the World rankings. My mate also reckons German women will do anything. I must go there sometime.

It sounds like I hate the Krau... I mean Germans. Their cars are great, and that wall they built was a bastard to bring down. And, I think life is a bit better with just one Germany because, when there were two, Wales dropped one place in the World rankings. My mate also reckons German women will do anything. I must go there sometime.
    Benny Hill was a big fan. Incidentally the straight guy out of Benny Hill was Stuart Ripley's uncle. Trivia.

I’m sure he wasn’t intending to kick Richards in the head, so why if he accidentally catches him on the head is it a possible red, but if he crashes back down through his knee it’s not even a yellow? Isn’t it reckless to be swinging your leg in the air like that where you can’t easily control it, regardless of what part of an opponent’s anatomy you ultimately connect with?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I’m sure he wasn’t intending to kick Richards in the head, so why if he accidentally catches him on the head is it a possible red, but if he crashes back down through his knee it’s not even a yellow? Isn’t it reckless to be swinging your leg in the air like that where you can’t easily control it, regardless of what part of an opponent’s anatomy you ultimately connect with?
    That's a fair point, I don't even know what the rule is there. The point I was making was that the picture was put up to give the impression that Man City were 'at it' too but it was a complete accident, de Bruyne was virtually standing still but the picture makes it look like he's come flying in with a knee-high lunge. I'll stick my neck out here and say that Bennett's challenge on Sane wasn't an accident.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Mrs Merkel’s daughter Meghan has done well for herself fair play

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Mrs Merkel’s daughter Meghan has done well for herself fair play
    Yes. She is marrying into a nice German family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Well you’ve certainly done wonders to dispel that reputation of being a typical Warnock outfit this afternoon haven’t you.....
    About as much as you've done during your time here to dispel the reputation of Bristol folk being a bunch of inbred simpletons.