+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yasin Ben El-Mhanni

Yasin Ben El-Mhanni

Name mentioned the other day; discounted it as didn't think we'd be in for another winger...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...le-escape.html

Re: Yasin Ben El-Mhanni

Looks a big time Charlie and is obviously a snowflake. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Name mentioned the other day; discounted it as didn't think we'd be in for another winger...

Sorry for my belated post on the same story..

Many happy returns mate - Heard the ht announcement yesterday 810 is just mad!! If this deal happens, you got to presume our Management see Yanic as a centre forward not winger?

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Many happy returns mate - Heard the ht announcement yesterday 810 is just mad!! If this deal happens, you got to presume our Management see Yanic as a centre forward not winger?
    Looking at his stats, presumably would go into the U23's to start.

No idea where Tom got the 810 game figure from.. It's nearing 15 years, so it's not far off; but no way he can count past 20 .

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Looks a big time Charlie and is obviously a snowflake. No thanks.
    On the snowflake bit, Newcastle have suspended club legend Beardsly, so it looks as though the player might well have reason to be aggrieved? I can't see Neil wanting to bring in genuine snowflakes to us.

Skills to pay the bills...

He is a young lad who has trialed at many premiership clubs,perhaps a step down to learn his craft and toughen up under the watchful eyes of Warnock is just what this lad needs ,not easy being 22 ,never mind one that has his hopes raised probably too high ,too soon for such a young age , he obviously has skill, perhaps a chance may beckon , we have to scurry around in the bargain basement

Looking at his stats, presumably would go into the U23's to start.

No idea where Tom got the 810 game figure from.. It's nearing 15 years, so it's not far off; but no way he can count past 20 .
    Nice to know the Clarkey brotherly love is as strong as ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    On the snowflake bit, Newcastle have suspended club legend Beardsly, so it looks as though the player might well have reason to be aggrieved? I can't see Neil wanting to bring in genuine snowflakes to us.

Club bowed down to political correctness I am told by a Newcastle client of mine.

Beardo is innocent! Free Beardo!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post

Normal practice to suspend the accused during investigation into serious allegations of misconduct.

It doesn't imply guilt or innocence.