+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Mark Lawrenson doesnt like Cardiff

Re: Why Mark Lawrenson doesnt like Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I decided to put the game on last night while my Indian arrived and i " wound down " after the drive home last night, not sure why i did, i know we were beaten in every department, but i thought it might be interesting watching it on TV again

so the Indian say it will be with me in 30 mins, so i pour myself a " bailyes " and stick the game on, i got to when they scored the disallowed goal ( which they were still saying it was a goal, they even said they have restarted from the wrong place, so much for winding down after the drive, it didnt work ) and could take no more, Now i was 100 % sure lawro played for Liverpool, but the way he was going on about man city made me think i had got it wrong, i had to google it

As it happens, that much just too much for me, i fast forwarded it to the tackle and left it at that

The BBC could well look at that video and think " we should spare the BBC licence players from this crap " and sack the clown
    Baileys? You're kidding me right?

Re: Why Mark Lawrenson doesnt like Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Not hatred, just annoyance that the myth of Robin Friday the Cardiff City player seems to have overtaken the reality. The reality being that he was mostly useless or absent.
    That's exactly how my dad remembers Friday.