+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair play table

Fair play table

Are we really a dirty side ?
    A side full of thugs & cloggers ?
    Not according to the fair play table we are not.
    Cardiff are 9th with 53 points, Wolvesalona who claim that they are kicked off the park every week are 15th with 59 points, carrot crunchers who apparently play champions league standard football are 22nd with 66 points & unsurprisingly Leeds are bottom with 74 points.
    Unless every single referee & linesman we have had officiate our games this season are secret Cardiff City fans & totally biased in our favour then the stats would show that we are a pretty clean side who get fouled a lot more than we commit fouls ourselves.

Re: Fair play table

Its just another stick to beat Warnock and The City with the Clogging business. I was probably guilty of it myself when he managed other teams. When he manages our team and we see them regularly then we know better.There were a couple of poor timed tackles of course. A dirty team? No way.

Maybe I am biased but I agree.
    Certainly we made a few mistimed tackles but man City made some pretty cynical fouls themselves & a made a meal of every challenge/tackle that they could.

Bristol and Wolves fans seem to chose to ignore any stats that they don’t like.