+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV pundits

TV pundits

Just watched the game over on tv.The pundits are so far up Man Citys backside its sickening.
    you would swear they walked on water.If other managers behaved like Pep they would get a right slagging off.
    Thev whole thing reminds me of that song about the Emperors coat. One day somebody will realise they are not gods but human like the rest of us

Re: TV pundits

I got to the disallowed goal last night after i drove home, by that time i was just getting more and more wound up by it

shocking stuff

Wouldn't put myself through that again.
    Can't see why anyone would want to either as even if the impossible would have happened, it would have been Leeds all over again. We play in their league and they don't like us.

It's done, we lost, move on.

Just watched it again too. The whole business with the disallowed goal, missing the attack that led to Hoillets effort on goal, the pointless presence of lescott and lawresons general twattishness made me want to throw a brick though the screen. If it wasn’t for the calming presence of Danny Gabbidon I’d be making a trip to Curry’s tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Wouldn't put myself through that again.
    Can't see why anyone would want to either as even if the impossible would have happened, it would have been Leeds all over again. We play in their league and they don't like us.

It's done, we lost, move on.
    Swansea don't seem to get as much stick from the media as we do

Probably because they have Union Jack's at their games...