+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pep Guardiola

Pep Guardiola

I have a message for you:

Yes Joe Bennett's tackle on Sane was a shocker. Straight red in my view.

Our Pep wants referees to "protect" players. How? Blow the whistle before every tackle? Send players off for any infringement? Yes that might work but it would be not be football. Geddit Pep? Foot Ball. Unfortunately if you have a team of extremely talented footballers and you play against much less talented sides in the Carabao and FA Cups then there are bound to be incidents. I think the answer is for Mr Guardiola to withdraw his team from such Cups or go back and manage on the other side of the Channel.

Re: Pep Guardiola

Probably wants referees to protect players by sending off players who make tackles that deserve red cards.

Lets just go back to the seventies where thugs kicked shit out of anyone remotely skillfull and the game was played on mudbaths.

Give all his players steroids so they're strong enough to withstand a heavy tackle. Worked for Pep...

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Probably wants referees to protect players by sending off players who make tackles that deserve red cards.
    Yes Croesy. Point taken, but I'll bet that as soon as the refereeing system the he wants to trust delivers a decision that he doesn't like he'll be pointing the finger. It would be ironic if Sane gets sent off for a dodgy tackle. Its football. Its physical and very physical at Championship level.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Lets just go back to the seventies where thugs kicked shit out of anyone remotely skillfull and the game was played on mudbaths.
    With a football that was barely kickable

It's a good tactic because now they'll have 80 + percent possession and no will try put a foot in.

The other team gets the ball and city players are on them in an instant

I remember his barca period was filled with mind numbingly boring periods. Like, so boring it was unwatchable

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderbankk View Post
    With a football that was barely kickable
    The pitch invasions were a nightmare, ruined my shoes.

I know that this will upset some of a delicate disposition so I’m issuing a trigger warning right now.

!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!

I’ve made up a song for us to sing to Pep Guardiola if we ever play one of his teams again (to the tune of Cum On Feel The Noize):

Pep Guardiola
    We hope he gets Ebola
    And dies, dies, dies
    And dies, dies, dies

That should sort the moaning git!

(Disclaimer: I hope that no-one gets Ebola or dies)