+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blighty Cafe being shutdown for being Churchill sympathisers

Re: The Blighty Cafe being shutdown for being Churchill sympathisers

Churchill did plenty of cuntish things but **** me sometimes you have to just let things be....

Wow ,the worlds is now being controlled by folk in hats and scarfs,were they of work due to stress ,bloody snowflakes

The future of Britain unfolding before our eyes. Did anybody notice the cricket bat hung on the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I know he did (read up on him earlier) - so did lots of British PMs and army generals, Bristol used to be the Slave port etc (There is a Bristol Hotel) . There is a chairman mao cafe in London, chairman mao murdered 40million people, Dianne Abbott said on balance he did more good than harm.... maybe they should protest there next - or maybe they could just do something else and stop telling how to think and where to eat.

I think Jezza maybe sending his mob round to sort them out - that cafe is on his manor......
    I can’t believe she said that. I mean the nationalists in a China were brutal ****ers but 40’million deaths and her saying more good then harm, what was she thinking?
    How has the world through the ages led by so many evil cruel *****?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    How has the world through the ages led by so many evil cruel *****?
    The USA recently dodged a bullet at the last possible moment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The future of Britain unfolding before our eyes. Did anybody notice the cricket bat hung on the wall?
    No, why?

The USA recently dodged a bullet at the last possible moment.
    Change the record for just one day eh ?

I was wrong - it was estimated somewhere between 40-60 million that Chairman Mao killed
    Here you are though just for a laugh - no protests about her though....

In fairness to Diane and as daft as she is she hasn’t actually killed anyone as far as I know 😃

Change the record for just one day eh ?
    I thought we were talking about countries being changed from within by certain sections of the population? I think the USA is a good example of a country that decided to change direction, notwithstanding the fact that half the country would still like to tell people where to eat, what to think, what monuments are permissable, etc.

I was wrong - it was estimated somewhere between 40-60 million that Chairman Mao killed
    Here you are though just for a laugh - no protests about her though....

I think Portillo face sums up her contribution on life so well.

I am often baffled by what's threadworthy on ccmb and what isn't. A few nutters walking into some shit cafe in hipsterville and going on an am-dram rant about Churchill.

What exactly are we meant to discuss here?!

Is it being shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I am often baffled by what's threadworthy on ccmb and what isn't. A few nutters walking into some shit cafe in hipsterville and going on an am-dram rant about Churchill.

What exactly are we meant to discuss here?!
    Why are they doing it, what are their aims, where and how did they learn this kind of behaviour, are they organised, how many more like-minded people are there, are they connected, are they affiliated to any international groups, is this type of direct action likely to escalate?

Their message seems to be stay in the EU, open our borders, let anybody in who wants to come here, destroy our culture, modify the language and behaviour of those with different views, outsource British jobs and drive down wages.

And if you disagree with them you are a bigot, a racist, etc., even though there was a democratic remerundum to decide the issue.

I've probably missed out a load of things, but other that there is nothing to discuss here.

Why are they doing it, what are their aims, where and how did they learn this kind of behaviour, are they organised, how many more like-minded people are there, are they connected, are they affiliated to any international groups, is this type of direct action likely to escalate?

Their message seems to be stay in the EU, open our borders, let anybody in who wants to come here, destroy our culture, modify the language and behaviour of those with different views, outsource British jobs and drive down wages.

And if you disagree with them you are a bigot, a racist, etc., even though there was a democratic remerundum to decide the issue.

I've probably missed out a load of things, but other that there is nothing to discuss here.
    I am struggling to work out if this was posted in the correct thread. They didn't mention the EU, intact they didn't mention much except that they think Churchill was a racist.

You are going to have to fill in the blanks.

I am struggling to work out if this was posted in the correct thread. They didn't mention the EU, intact they didn't mention much except that they think Churchill was a racist.

We have already seen a similar issue in America with the shutting down of national monuments, it's the same playbook.

We have already seen a similar issue in America with the shutting down of national monuments, it's the same playbook.
    How do I do the facepalm smilie on my phone?

How do I do the facepalm smilie on my phone?
    You're a smart guy, I am sure you will find a way

It’s easy to find the blanks. They’re on every editorial every day of Prison Planet, Breitbart, Fox News or various other bollocks spewing literature Eric.

It’s easy to find the blanks. They’re on every editorial every day of Prison Planet, Breitbart, Fox News or various other bollocks spewing literature Eric.
    I thought this was the politics forum? Political ideologies are a lot older that the Alt-Right, Alt-Left and Alt-Centre news sources you are so fond of mentioning

I thought this was the politics forum? Political ideologies are a lot older that the Alt-Right, Alt-Left and Alt-Centre news sources you are so fond of mentioning
    Forgot to mention Brendan O’neil, him and Spiked talk shite as well 👍👍

Blog Entries

Forgot to mention Brendan O’neil, him and Spiked talk shite as well 
    What rubbish, they are one of the only sane outlets left, people don't tend to like having their hypocrisy pointed out though so I can see why some might not like them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wow ,the worlds is now being controlled by folk in hats and scarfs,were they of work due to stress ,bloody snowflakes

Forgot to mention Brendan O’neil, him and Spiked talk shite as well ����
    There is nothing original about identifying a historical figure or event, then out of context making a case that he/she/it was caused by bigoted racist nationalism, and then after the fact generations later associate anybody with the flimsiest of connections of being the same, i.e. anybody having a cup of tea in a Churchill-themed cafe by definition must be a bigoted racist nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What rubbish, they are one of the only sane outlets left, people don't tend to like having their hypocrisy pointed out though so I can see why some might not like them.
    I can't say I have spent much time there but every story I have ever seen on spiked has the same ending, 'Yeah they did something a bit bad but those guys complaining about it on twitter are the really bad ones which are ruining the world'.

There is nothing original about identifying a historical figure or event, then out of context making a case that he/she/it was caused by bigoted racist nationalism, and then after the fact generations later associate anybody with the flimsiest of connections of being the same, i.e. anybody having a cup of tea in a Churchill-themed cafe by definition must be a bigoted racist nationalist.
    Step 1 - Identify event
    Step 2 - Remove context
    Step 3 - Make flimsy connection
    Step 4 - Talk rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales

You are the gift that keeps on giving