Crap weasel !

Bloated carp !

It's killing me

Re: Best comedy I have seen in years

https://youtu.be/HXZZO3yjWUA

That Andy Murray is spot on

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That is not funny. I used to think The Three Stooges were pretty weak but compared that crap the The Three Stooges are kings of comedy. On the Buses is still funny. Every married man knows he is Arthur.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    That is not funny. I used to think The Three Stooges were pretty weak but compared that crap the The Three Stooges are kings of comedy. On the Buses is still funny. Every married man knows he is Arthur.
    On the buses is sexist nonsense stuck in a time warp

Rising damp is funny though

What u think that's funny then you have u not been reading who we have singed on the other side that's comedy gold at its best

If you haven't seen it before try watching the Australian comedy Summer Heights High.
    It was first out about 8 years ago but the whole series has popped up on BBC iplayer again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If you haven't seen it before try watching the Australian comedy Summer Heights High.
    It was first out about 8 years ago but the whole series has popped up on BBC iplayer again.
    That is class

Dai, you've been round long enough to know whatever his idea of great happens to be is utter shite to anyone with an IQ above 70. He has a special predilection for long-haired herberts who knock-out crap music while making a terrible din.

I'm somewhat relieved to see him posting again though because when I saw him a week ago he was in a very dark place. That was last Tuesday. He opened his front door looking more miserable than a pallbearer. His hair was all over the shop, there were prominent bags beneath both eyes and the shirt he was wearing was so crumpled I'd have been unsurprised to learn he had kipped in a wardrobe. "Are you okay?" I asked quite innocently.

I soon wish I hadn't because he went into an extraordinary moan-fest. "How, how, how can a team defeat unbeaten, top-of-the league Man City one week, while sticking four goals past them, somehow lose to bottom-of-the-league Swansea twatting City in their very next game?!" Before I had an opportunity to reply, he kept wailing: "how, how, how?!"

His monologue became even more bizarre when he launched into another tirade. "Catherine Zeta Jones, Harry Secombe, Dilyn Thomas and that chopsy sergeant major off of It Ain't Half Hot Mum are pikey bastards. They can all feck off!" he raged.

He was snorting like an out of puff rhino by then but once he'd gotten a second wind he resumed his angry rant by placing both hands against a living room wall while headbutting it. Slowly at first then increasing the tempo with every "how?!" that accompanied each. His head was going so fast at one point it became a blur. Fair play to him, his was a great impression of a human woodpecker.

I eventually managed to becalm him by pretending there was a tidy foreign flick on Film 4 later that evening with plenty of tits out bedroom action along with a fleeting glimpse of some tart's pubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

I soon wish I hadn't because he went into an extraordinary moan-fest. "How, how, how can a team defeat unbeaten, top-of-the league Man City one week, while
    I thought you were going to have him burst into "How can you mend a broken heart" à la Al Green. I considered giving him tips on dress style, women, music, etc but if he's a cross between an "out of puff rhino" and a "human woodpecker" then he probably can't be helped.

I suppose you still under medication after the bitcoin collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dai, you've been round long enough to know whatever his idea of great happens to be is utter shite to anyone with an IQ above 70. He has a special predilection for long-haired herberts who knock-out crap music while making a terrible din.

I'm somewhat relieved to see him posting again though because when I saw him a week ago he was in a very dark place. That was last Tuesday. He opened his front door looking more miserable than a pallbearer. His hair was all over the shop, there were prominent bags beneath both eyes and the shirt he was wearing was so crumpled I'd have been unsurprised to learn he had kipped in a wardrobe. "Are you okay?" I asked quite innocently.

I soon wish I hadn't because he went into an extraordinary moan-fest. "How, how, how can a team defeat unbeaten, top-of-the league Man City one week, while sticking four goals past them, somehow lose to bottom-of-the-league Swansea twatting City in their very next game?!" Before I had an opportunity to reply, he kept wailing: "how, how, how?!"

His monologue became even more bizarre when he launched into another tirade. "Catherine Zeta Jones, Harry Secombe, Dilyn Thomas and that chopsy sergeant major off of It Ain't Half Hot Mum are pikey bastards. They can all feck off!" he raged.

He was snorting like an out of puff rhino by then but once he'd gotten a second wind he resumed his angry rant by placing both hands against a living room wall while headbutting it. Slowly at first then increasing the tempo with every "how?!" that accompanied each. His head was going so fast at one point it became a blur. Fair play to him, his was a great impression of a human woodpecker.

I eventually managed to becalm him by pretending there was a tidy foreign flick on Film 4 later that evening with plenty of tits out bedroom action along with a fleeting glimpse of some tart's pubes.
    One day I am going to get an invoice by a slander lawyer for myself against you but it will be worth every penny sunshine

I thought you were going to have him burst into "How can you mend a broken heart" à la Al Green. I considered giving him tips on dress style, women, music, etc but if he's a cross between an "out of puff rhino" and a "human woodpecker" then he probably can't be helped.

I suppose you still under medication after the bitcoin collapse.
    I haven't Bitcoin nor any crypto currencies. To me they're intangible nothingness. My faith remains in what has been money and a store of wealth for the past 4,000 years.

I'm also invested in 200 kilos of freeze-dried parsnips which I hope will sustain me through the imminent worldwide economic collapse.