+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It was Dave what done it

It was Dave what done it

I'm surprised no-one has commented on the trial of this Darren Osbourne guy yet. (Apologies if I missed an earlier thread). I could hardly believe my ears when I heard the item on the news tonight. This is the same bloke who was identified and set upon by Muslims immediately after the crash, spared from the mob by a member of the mosque who intervened, is heard on-camera saying to the police that he was driving but now blames a bloke he met in the pub called Dave! He didn't set out to kill Muslims at a mosques but rather to kill Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan at a rally - oh that's alright then.

Bizarre or what!

Re: It was Dave what done it

The blokes obviously soft in the loaf.

Think he lived out Llanederyn way. Does any one on here know him, not that they are likely to admit to it in the circs?

mental health issues surely

I know it’s a very serious court case and do feel very sorry for all victims involved in that incident but that Taffia quip did lighten me up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Think he lived out Llanederyn way. Does any one on here know him, not that they are likely to admit to it in the circs?
    I thought it was pentwyn.

I seem to remember a quote in the paper at the time from a neighbor, something like " you usually hear afterwards that they're quiet and kept themselves to themselves - but he's always been a ****"

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    No more than any other terrorist

Yep he lived in Pentwyn. He today explained in court that Dave could be an illusionist and that's why no one saw him drive the van.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Surprised there hasn’t been more talk of the hate speech peddled in the right wing media that this guy has been gobbling up. Obviously he’s got mental health issues but the targets and his apparent intended targets aren’t a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Surprised there hasn’t been more talk of the hate speech peddled in the right wing media that this guy has been gobbling up. Obviously he’s got mental health issues but the targets and his apparent intended targets aren’t a coincidence.
    He could conceivably be playing up any mental health issues in court in the hope of recieving a more lenient sentence.

He sites being motivated by the '3 Girls' BBC drama.

Jury took less than 1 hour to find guilty verdict. Obviously they didn't fall for the "Dave" theory then!