+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a medical

Having a medical

Colin is having a medical to see what on earth is wrong with him. He’s seriously thinking about signing Madine for 6m. Crazy old goat.

Re: Having a medical

If anywhere near that fee I'm guessing a good chunk will be based on promotion and/or other targets.

Why are so many just accepting this £6m fee as true???? We don’t have that kind of money to spend on one player. It’s probably nowhere near that.

The Scum is now reporting it as £8m!

I remember we "paid 3 million" for Tomlin as well.

Didn't Medal cost 8.5 but it was reported as over 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Colin is having a medical to see what on earth is wrong with him. He’s seriously thinking about signing Madine for 6m. Crazy old goat.

Unbelievable, Bolton chairman said that it would take a special fee to let him go and was quoted as saying £6m all the papers now are picking that figure, does anyone believe that we would pay that? there must be more stupid people about than me
    I reckon that we will only pay around the £3m mark and that would be with addons, personally I believe that Warnock will pull a rabbit out of the hat, and will surprise us all

Looks like it may involve Bogle going the other way, which would drop the cash balance.

£2.5m plus incentives/bonuses which if reached will add up to £6m.

Rob Phillips is saying on Twitter that he was told the fee will be 6m.

Get that doctor on standby, Colin has finally lost his marbles.

£6m if we win the Champions League and he scores a double hat trick in the final

Rob Phillips is saying on Twitter that he was told the fee will be 6m.

Get that doctor on standby, Colin has finally lost his marbles.

Ah well, if Rob Phillips was told.... that is surely the end of any debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Unbelievable, Bolton chairman said that it would take a special fee to let him go and was quoted as saying £6m all the papers now are picking that figure, does anyone believe that we would pay that? there must be more stupid people about than me
    I reckon that we will only pay around the £3m mark and that would be with addons, personally I believe that Warnock will pull a rabbit out of the hat, and will surprise us all
    Anything over £1million is absolute madness, and those authorising it nwould need to be locked up.
    Signing this player shows exactly the aspirations of the Club, and that ain’t promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Id believe Rob Phillips, someone who has inside information from the club, over those making their own fee and addons up on here

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Looks like it may involve Bogle going the other way, which would drop the cash balance.
    If that’s the case why sign Bogle in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    If that’s the case why sign Bogle in the first place?

Clearly signed him with this very opportunity in mind

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You mock a well respected journalist. What have you got then? You’re a very pedantic twat at the best of times pretending to know everything.

Posters like you get on my tits.

Anything over £1million is absolute madness, and those authorising it nwould need to be locked up.
    Signing this player shows exactly the aspirations of the Club, and that ain’t promotion.
    So if we take what you say to be correct (which I dont by the way) why exactly are we trying to sign him ?. According to you, its a deliberate ploy to ensure that we fall down the table and avoid the play offs. What a stupid thing to post !. You obviously wouldnt recognise a good player if you tripped over him. No doubt you said exactly the same thing when we signed Zohore, Bamba and Hoilett.

Who would you suggest we sign then, bearing in mind we have £3-4m at most to spend ?. Kane ? Sturridge? Messi ? Ronaldo ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Who would you suggest we sign then, bearing in mind we have £3-4m at most to spend ?. Kane ? Sturridge? Messi ? Ronaldo ?

Can't see us getting all them for £1m each

So if we take what you say to be correct (which I dont by the way) why exactly are we trying to sign him ?. According to you, its a deliberate ploy to ensure that we fall down the table and avoid the play offs. What a stupid thing to post !. You obviously wouldnt recognise a good player if you tripped over him. No doubt you said exactly the same thing when we signed Zohore, Bamba and Hoilett.
    I bow to your superior knowledge

You mock a well respected journalist. What have you got then? You’re a very pedantic twat at the best of times pretending to know everything.

Posters like you get on my tits.
    Not as much as you get on my tits you arrogant cyunt.

Jon has been a decent poster on here for many years , who the ferking hell are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Can't see us getting all them for £1m each

I bow to your superior knowledge
    Thank you but its not superior knowledge, its just common sense.

Don’t panic, Colin has got it covered. We’ve got Madine. Whoopy fvcking doo.