+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having a medical

Re: Having a medical

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    You mock a well respected journalist. What have you got then? You’re a very pedantic twat at the best of times pretending to know everything.

Posters like you get on my tits.

I wasn't trying to mock a well respected journalist, I was trying to mock you. Apologies if that wasn't clear.

You started this thread with a smart arse attack on Warnock, and then went out of your way to promote the claim that the club would pay £6m up front for Madine. I don't know what the fee will be if we sign him but I seriously doubt the figure. But I have never claimed to know anything about the club's business, let alone everything. If you're on the lookout for a pedantic twat I suggest you try a mirror!

The only poster on here that I will take seriously when it comes to club business is ccfcwelshlad. Not you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Not as much as you get on my tits you arrogant cyunt.

Jon has been a decent poster on here for many years , who the ferking hell are you ?
    Who asked you? Keep your big snout out you silly looking ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    You mock a well respected journalist. What have you got then? You’re a very pedantic twat at the best of times pretending to know everything.
    Phillips is probably right when he clims he's been told it's £6m.

I've no doubt someone told him that was the fee.

That doesn't make the fee the correct one, does it or has Phillips got magical sources who are always correct even though the club have clamped down on leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    £2.5m plus incentives/bonuses which if reached will add up to £6m.
    How are the negotiations going mate? When will we get the deal over the line?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Id believe Rob Phillips, someone who has inside information from the club, over those making their own fee and addons up on here
    I doubt he has inside info mate.

Probably hearing whispers between camps.

Don't think there is any leak at the club any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I wasn't trying to mock a well respected journalist, I was trying to mock you. Apologies if that wasn't clear.

You started this thread with a smart arse attack on Warnock, and then went out of your way to promote the claim that the club would pay £6m up front for Madine. I don't know what the fee will be if we sign him but I seriously doubt the figure. But I have never claimed to know anything about the club's business, let alone everything. If you're on the lookout for a pedantic twat I suggest you try a mirror!

The only poster on here that I will take seriously when it comes to club business is ccfcwelshlad. Not you.
    It was tongue in cheek ffs. You lot are way too sensitive. I just posted what I saw on Twitter. Rob was talking to some city fans and was asked if it was the reported 6m and he’s said yes.

I’d believe Rob Phillips over anything posted on here so I guess we’re not going to agree there.