+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TOMLIN TO FOREST

TOMLIN TO FOREST

Re: TOMLIN TO FOREST

why should we be surprised if this happens
    He has done this three previous occasions and i said we could be the fourth club to fall for it.
    This fat lump has signed long term contracts with 4 clubs and left in less than a year 4 times
    He participated in just 70 games for those clubs including taking part (not necessarily starting) 16 for us
    We are a basket club

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    why should we be surprised if this happens
    He has done this three previous occasions and i said we could be the fourth club to fall for it.
    This fat lump has signed long term contracts with 4 clubs and left in less than a year 4 times
    He participated in just 70 games for those clubs including taking part (not necessarily starting) 16 for us
    We are a basket club

He may not be the most athletic, but along with Hoilett he is the one player we've got I'd pay to watch

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He may not be the most athletic, but along with Hoilett he is the one player we've got I'd pay to watch
    I agree and think we should keep Tomlin, at least as a bench option. He is one of a few players who can actually create something and be a game changer.

Warnock has finally lost his marbles. How the fvck he thinks swapping Ward for Tomlin is a good deal? People hung Malky out to dry for wasting Tans money, seems our Neil can just get away with it. 2m wasted because Ward is no 2m rated player. He’s just had his loan cancelled by the mighty Burton Albion ffs.

Get Warnock down A&E because he needs a medical asap. Potentially he’s wasted about 8m today alone.

Colin really is becoming a Wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Jamie Ward - scored 2 goals in 20 games last season , and 3 goals in 34 games the season before (in all league and cup games)

I hope Neil knows summit we dont - if this is true of course.
    What position was he playing in those games? How many of those were bit part sub appearances?

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Warnock has finally lost his marbles. How the fvck he thinks swapping Ward for Tomlin is a good deal? People hung Malky out to dry for wasting Tans money, seems our Neil can just get away with it. 2m wasted because Ward is no 2m rated player. He’s just had his loan cancelled by the mighty Burton Albion ffs.

Get Warnock down A&E because he needs a medical asap. Potentially he’s wasted about 8m today alone.

Nice to see you're blasting Warnock for "wasting" about "8m" given neither deal has gone through and there's no way the actual figures will be revealed.

EDIT: And you go to A&E for a medical, huh? Proves the NHS issue is idiots abusing A&E not "underfunding"...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Nice to see you're blasting Warnock for "wasting" about "8m" given neither deal has gone through and there's no way the actual figures will be revealed.

EDIT: And you go to A&E for a medical, huh? Proves the NHS issue is idiots abusing A&E not "underfunding"...
    Shut it Clive.

If this was Russell Slade doing these deals they’d be murders on here. For some reason Warnock is exempt from all criticism.

Don’t get it at all.

Shut it Clive.
    Given your accuracy in your posts, I'd not be surprised if Stantona did not in fact have a brother.

If this was Russell Slade doing these deals they’d be murders on here. For some reason Warnock is exempt from all criticism.

Don’t get it at all.
    Neither of those deals have been done.

£6m for Madine? Absolutely don't see that.

I just think criticising Warnock for deals that haven't happened with speculated figures is just a tad silly. It would be like blaming him for noted authors falling for photoshops.

Neither of those deals have been done.

£6m for Madine? Absolutely don't see that.

I just think criticising Warnock for deals that haven't happened with speculated figures is just a tad silly. It would be like blaming him for noted authors falling for photoshops.
    Oh dear...... its happened!!!!

Oh dear...... its happened!!!!
    The signing, yes. At the reported figure? Doubt it very much.

Don’t get it at all.
    Neil Warnock has been managing for 37 years and has got seven teams promoted. Russel Slade has managed 12 clubs and won the grand total of f.ck all.

The signing, yes. At the reported figure? Doubt it very much.

Your in denial fella.......
    It is a crazy amount of money to pay for Madine

No, the ones in denial are those who believe paper figures with zero evidence.

Its almost as if you're forcing yourself to believe the £6m figure, which let's be honest is complete bollocks, just to have a go at Warnock

Anyway, as this thread isn't about Medine...

Anyone think Ward will be used as a 10?
    He's hardly prolific and we have enough out wide (his other named position)

Ooof. That's harsh!

1). Tomlin only cost £1.6m.
    2). The deals with Tomlin and Ward are loans, so no transfer fees are involved and no money wasted.
    3). Ward is match fit whereas Tomlin isnt and needs a run of games, which he will get at Forest but not competing against us. He will come back to us in the summer raring to go.
    4). Warnock is the best manager we have had in years.
    5). How do you know the Madine fee is £6m - its undisclosed, so unless you know someone in authority at City, I wouldn't rely on the media.
    6). City have only spent a net figure of around £5m since Warnock came in, on about 12 players - hardly big spending charlies are we.

There you are - you can stop panicking now, all your points have been disproved.

Really ?. How much have we paid for him then - you seem to have the inside track on this.

How do you know the fee was 1.6 for Tomlin?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    1). Tomlin only cost £1.6m.
    2). The deals with Tomlin and Ward are loans, so no transfer fees are involved and no money wasted.
    3). Ward is match fit whereas Tomlin isnt and needs a run of games, which he will get at Forest but not competing against us. He will come back to us in the summer raring to go.
    4). Warnock is the best manager we have had in years.
    5). How do you know the Madine fee is £6m - its undisclosed, so unless you know someone in authority at City, I wouldn't rely on the media.
    6). City have only spent a net figure of around £5m since Warnock came in, on about 12 players - hardly big spending charlies are we.

There you are - you can stop panicking now, all your points have been disproved.
    Spot on ,there's no pleasing some folk, what were we supposed to do sign no one ,Warnock has at least freshened it up with good lads in from Norwich and Liverpool ,
    Who look decent .

Ward is a worker .

Madine is a goal scorer ,big bruiser ,won't suffer fools in the box ,I think he will be a hit ,and knows how to punch his weight ,always thought we were too nice up front anyway .

Don’t get it at all.
    Slade was shit now **** off you boring twerp