+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piss off transfer deadline day , piss off modern football

Piss off transfer deadline day , piss off modern football

There are people sleeping rough , our NHS is in meltdown and yet the stinking cesspit that is modern football has spent more this year than ever

Fecking load of crap the lot of it

Re: Piss off transfer deadline day , piss off modern football

And piss off mark lawrenson as well , looks like Jason king , the ****ing dandy

Sports such as football, celebrities, etc, and overhyping their importance are primary weapons of mass distraction employed by the top 0.1% while they extract the wealth via the inflation tax and steal the liberties away from everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Sports such as football, celebrities, etc, and overhyping their importance are primary weapons of mass distraction employed by the top 0.1% while they extract the wealth via the inflation tax and steal the liberties away from everyone else.
    Some deep shit. True though.

Good on you, Sludge. I'm totally with your sentiment.

The issue I see however is that the transfer deadline day is like heroin. No-one wants it but can't help to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    So the top 0.1 percent invented sports then tv just to distract us all to get richer?

That's some real forward thinking from many many moons ago that...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Some deep shit. True though.
    Of course it's true

It's like those pathetic natural history shows by David Attenborough depicting polar bears and their cute cubs ...........meanwhile another forest the size of ten football fields .......and the wildlife therein ........is destroyed

But keep the dullards happy with sky sports and holidays to Florida to see dolphins and killer whales slowly die in tiny enclosures .....

All is well , remain seated .....we have assumed control , we have assumed control

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Good on you, Sludge. I'm totally with your sentiment.

The issue I see however is that the transfer deadline day is like heroin. No-one wants it but can't help to watch it.
    Human beings , well us in the west anyway , are such greedy bastards

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I understand the statement BUT - it is Sky that has made it a Global sport / brand whatever. Sky make (I think) about 4 billion from broadcasting rights around the world - what do they pay the premier league ? is it 1 billion or so ?

So you have a choice, stop the players from getting the money from the product they have created OR instead let Rupert Murdoch keep more of the money - the choice is yours I guess.

I dont have SKY TV, I dont think I purchase any Murdoch products - but I cant stop other people buying them - I believe in freedom of choice, maybe we should go and protest at skysports HQ for being too successful ?

Transfer day deadline is not something SkySports introduced, or the FA or the Premier League it was UEFA I think, take it up with them.

ps Sludge are you having a metal and cider night ?
    I don't drink alcohol , it's poison

Much like sky , lawrenson etc

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't drink alcohol , it's poison

Much like sky , lawrenson etc
    If you are not drinking it then you must be pumping it up your arse. No sober person would post as much crap as you.

There are people sleeping rough , our NHS is in meltdown and yet the stinking cesspit that is modern football has spent more this year than ever

Fecking load of crap the lot of it
    Like the overwhelming majority of football supporters, I think the money being passed around in football is obscene. But I don't understand your corralation with public funding, etc.

Firstly, all money within football comes from football itself, or TV and advertising revenues, and has no impact on the public 'purse'. Secondly, when Mesut Ozil picks up his £350,000 a week pay slip from the club, it will show [after pensions etc] , probably £70 -£80,000 tax , not an insignificant sum towards public expenditure..

As I said however, it's obscene, and you wonder if the [football] world has gone completely mad..

The only thing I like on Sky TV is Jeff Stelling (free)..
    When will a player come out with 'I don't need an agent.' They can't all be thick surely?
    If huge numbers of fans demanded cheaper season tickets and cancelled Sky subscription, it might add pressure.
    I'm sick of the game.

Homeless people = boring

Transfer deadline day = entertaining

I know what id choose

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Homeless people = boring

Transfer deadline day = entertaining

I know what id choose
    All of us are a lot closer to being homeless than you might think my little friend

I can't think of anything more piss boring than watch a bunch of overpaid suits bring us news about which overpaid prima Donna is going where and when

Now THAT is fecking boring

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Like the overwhelming majority of football supporters, I think the money being passed around in football is obscene. But I don't understand your corralation with public funding, etc.

Firstly, all money within football comes from football itself, or TV and advertising revenues, and has no impact on the public 'purse'. Secondly, when Mesut Ozil picks up his £350,000 a week pay slip from the club, it will show [after pensions etc] , probably £70 -£80,000 tax , not an insignificant sum towards public expenditure..

As I said however, it's obscene, and you wonder if the [football] world has gone completely mad..
    I am sure he's got a good accountant

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    If you are not drinking it then you must be pumping it up your arse. No sober person would post as much crap as you.
    No alcohol enters my body in any way

Even osmosis doesn't get a look in

Human beings , well us in the west anyway , are such greedy bastards
    I honestly cannot imagine what life will be like in the UK in 50 years. Football has left the building already, players getting a lifetime of wages in a month ffs..

And then still puts more in the pot than all of us on this thread combined.

I hate the fact that there are homeless on the streets, guy I mentioned on here was found dead after new year poor fella fell asleep outside and didn't wake back up..

What that has with football though I don't know.

Tax..helping charities..they don't just piss it all up against the wall do they..everything they buy is taxed too ain't it?

Does get boring hearing this argument, I'll agree football is boring as **** though and don't care outside ccfc all that much..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    And then still puts more in the pot than all of us on this thread combined....

Tax..helping charities..they don't just piss it all up against the wall do they..everything they buy is taxed too ain't it? ...
    good points indeed!

'This guy hates Charity everybody!!!' (quoted from monster's university)

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    good points indeed!

'This guy hates Charity everybody!!!' (quoted from monster's university)
    Humanity will bring its own demise

We can all complain about players salaries - we are funding it via tickets / sky subscriptions . when you think of it, stay away fans are funding the club too

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    If you don't like this or other posts by Sludgey, then don't bother reading them. I for one look forward to his posts on birds, music and politics, amongst many others. Pity you didn't start a few interesting posts. But there again, I doubt if you have one hundredth of the wit and insight that he has

Also by your comment you have shown yourself up to be a rather thick, irrelevant, retarded moron of the highest order. Please go back to the stone form whence you have crawled out from under. There's good boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    If you don't like this or other posts by Sludgey, then don't bother reading them. I for one look forward to his posts on birds, music and politics, amongst many others. Pity you didn't start a few interesting posts. But there again, I doubt if you have one hundredth of the wit and insight that he has

Also by your comment you have shown yourself up to be a rather thick, irrelevant, retarded moron of the highest order. Please go back to the stone form whence you have crawled out from under. There's good boy!
    Putting someone as clueless as you in charge of a keyboard is like putting an elephant on roller skates. Whenever you try to look clever you are going to end up on your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post

Ah the foul mouthed old fella is back.

Still ducking that other thread then rather than apologising for your unnecessary outburst on me before? A number of posters pointed out how obvious it was they were oasis songs and you sloped off the thread rather sharpish.