+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bogle Joins Peterboro on loan for the season...

Bogle Joins Peterboro on loan for the season...

Re: Bogle Joins Peterboro on loan for the season...

Another terrible signing by CCFC. £750k for him around £2m fir the fat man. On top of god knows how many terrible signings for more wasted money by ..... basket club

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Another terrible signing by CCFC. £750k for him around £2m fir the fat man. On top of god knows how many terrible signings for more wasted money by ..... basket club
    How was he a terrible signing you Muppet, I would rather we kept bogle and not signed ward tbh

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    How was he a terrible signing you Muppet, I would rather we kept bogle and not signed ward tbh
    Its a terrible signing because he is basically useless, out of his depth, not tactically tuned in, slow, unskilled, tactless etcetc
    The fat man we signed from Brizzle has had our pants down along with the previous three clubs he signed for

Its a terrible signing because he is basically useless, out of his depth, not tactically tuned in, slow, unskilled, tactless etcetc
    The fat man we signed from Brizzle has had our pants down along with the previous three clubs he signed for
    Warnock got to take the blame for tomlin you can only play him one way and that's not Warnock way. What I've seen of bogle is he looks like he has a lot of potential healey should've gone out on loam

With one eye on FFP perhaps it is a move out of necessity to balance the books and keep us within the rules and avoid sanction ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Id rather keep Bogle and offload someone else. He always puts in a shift when given the opportunity and gets stuck into it
    Agreed but to offload a player on loan they’ve got to be wanted by someone in the first place. Perhaps the rest of our peripheral squad didn’t take anyone’s fancy ?

Yet Tan keeps remarkably quiet.

I think Bogle could develop. I would like to see him stay in between the sticks a bit more as he tends to drift out wide. Capable of some tidy finishes.

Sounds like Russell Slade to me you sour know fa muppet.

Well ferk off a bum Slade at whatever club he's at you utter waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I think Bogle could develop. I would like to see him stay in between the sticks a bit more as he tends to drift out wide. Capable of some tidy finishes.
    Agree.